Morse Code Machine

56 Comments on Morse Code Machine

1. i’m an old radio operator how i can work in morse code on line

2. I love it

3. love it

4. this is fun

5. I love Morse code! I know my name EXACTLY!!!

6. IT IS EASY

7. great starting point and after one learns the letters then you can go onto faster programs, thank you for all your work.

8. Far too slow and clunky. Should just be a stream of code and type the letters as you hear them.

9. skeletonthinksuugly778 // January 26, 2016 at 9:41 am // Reply

BORING!!! -_- i HATE this!!!!!!

10. very fun morris coding

11. This game is fun very fun

12. This game is so boring

13. This site is so cool

14. I love this site

15. This would be a nicer program if it also transmitted random letters and numbers so we could practice writing them down as we hear them.

16. Can I have one of this ?

17. how do u play it?

18. do you have a download for off line practice?

19. Enjoyed learning the alphabet, but when I tried to work with the button to transmit, it would glitch on me and I got all the letters wrong XD

20. Who r u and what do u do????!!!!!😋

21. Hi my name is me!

22. What do you do

23. Generic User Alpha // December 2, 2015 at 10:59 am // Reply

Really Great Tool

24. this is really fun

25. Please where I can find a good learning kit for morse code.
    Thanks

26. Morse code is fun

27. If I use Mores code and take it into real life

28. I’ve memorized the alphabet and all the grammer signs and numbers. But all i need to do is practice…

29. I’m using this tool as an aid to gaining my foundation amateur radio licence, finding it very useful, only 3 days into re-learning the code and am managing to get quite a lot of the letters right in a row.

30. AS A REGISTERED PARTLY DEAF PERSON, I HAVE FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO PICK UP THE DI’S AND DAH’S FROM OTHER TRAINING COURSES BUT THIS MACHINE IS GREAT FOR ME AS I COULD PLAY THE CHARACTER’S OVER AND OVER AS MANY TIMES AS I NEEDED UNTILL I GOT IT RIGHT,

31. Suggesterrrr // October 29, 2015 at 6:04 pm // Reply

Suggestion for faster learning:
    Allow response-interaction by pressing the key on the keyboard that corresponds to the Morse letter, instead of having to use the mouse to click the letter, then move on, which slows down the process.
    Otherwise, good work.

32. -. . -..- .. ... // October 27, 2015 at 7:23 pm // Reply

Amazing tool for learning morse actually. I’ve been here the last two hours and I think I know every letter now…

33. I LOVE morse code

34. I like it.
    It’s really useful when learning Morse Code.
    It’s also an very interesting code to learn.
    I hope it’s used by lots of people.

35. Can’t get it to work on iPad

36. thanks for the MORSE CODE

37. This is a great tool for learning Morse Code. I listened to Morse Code for almost 8 hours a day, for a month while looking at a old type writer keyboard and learning to type as I heard the code. I did this about 50 years ago while becoming a Radioman in the Navy!
    I still look at signs and read them in Morse or other items and read them in Morse. It is great.

38. I knew this would happen

39. Great learning tool. A speed control and a way to silence the bell would be nice but the tool is great!

40. At 86 this has helped me return to sending Morse code again

41. How do you access it??? I just keep getting this comments section.

42. This is a great tool ! thanks

43. Fine but speed control would have been better for learners, do you think of improvement here ?

44. Woodworker // July 16, 2015 at 10:28 am // Reply

Why can’t I get the codemachine on my I PDair 2?

45. GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE !!

46. GLAD I FOUND THIS PAGE !

47. Bear Bait // July 3, 2015 at 8:49 am // Reply

An awesome game for those who are trying to practice Morse code for signs, signals, and codes merit badge up at makajawan or even when you’re doing it with your troop and\or with your friends.

48. Code User // July 2, 2015 at 9:49 pm // Reply

A nice start, but why no speed adjustment?

49. Boy's life Game reviewer // June 22, 2015 at 6:02 pm // Reply