Multi-code Machine

125 Comments on Multi-code Machine

1. It’s not really a game, but it is still fun! I spelled out my name Ethan. I think the person who made is smart (like me!) I want to learn Semaphore.

2. firefreind // May 6, 2011 at 10:01 pm // Reply

cool-ish its not my favorite

3. Awesomeness // March 15, 2011 at 6:08 pm // Reply

I used this to find the Morse code message in the Boys’ Life Special collectors edition.

4. I got braille, Morse Code and sign language.

5. This is not a game,it is a program.

6. This is SO cool

7. Completly Awesome!!! :):):)

8. Now i finally know morse code! Lots of people try to make me translate morse…

9. This is AWESOME! I learned the following codes: Semaphore, Morse,
    ASCII.

10. i think this can help me with my signaling mb

11. Total awesome

12. Boy Scout 21 // August 9, 2010 at 3:52 pm // Reply

This isn’t really a game but it’s definetly cool.

13. i do not get it

14. AWSOME!!

15. Wow! this is sooo cool!!!

16. how can anyone not like codes, its fun, dude you could like make messages and use this game, more like a program, to decode them

17. it is coolieo

18. I luv it i always whanted to read braille

19. fdbghxfgch // March 8, 2010 at 7:50 am // Reply

Try pressing a letter before you click on a code.

20. I love this too much!

21. how does this work

22. this is better then the other code game and i spelt my name Brian

23. wow its really cool the person who made it must be a genius!

24. I agree with Parker, my brother

25. kool! cool! who made this game is genius!

26. great game.

27. falcon5.0 // May 31, 2009 at 1:40 pm // Reply

AMAZING!

28. President Paul // May 30, 2009 at 5:54 pm // Reply

The multi code machine is very cool and should be a great deal of good educational influence to anyone who plays it,kryptonic, besides the creator of this game must be the second most famous man on Earth besides the creator of Google.

29. Scottish Drummer // May 26, 2009 at 2:20 pm // Reply

its kool!

30. BORING!

31. arty party // May 10, 2009 at 11:50 am // Reply

This game is ok

32. i like the multi code machine

33. i dont get how to play this game

34. Anonymous // June 2, 2008 at 3:12 am // Reply

good

35. kryptonic // May 9, 2008 at 7:56 pm // Reply

lame i don’t like it it’s boring but if your first time then your like it once but it’s lame lame boring dull stupid and im sorry for who made it.

36. wahoo this is great

37. The creator of the multi-code machine must be a genius! Incorporating six different useful code into one machine with encode and decode capabilities is simply brilliant!

38. this is confusing

39. naisioxerloro // November 28, 2007 at 9:30 pm // Reply

Hi.

Good design, who make it?

40. Whoa !!! How cool is THIS !!

41. I love this game. It`s awesome!

42. It is kind of fun.

43. it could use more coeds

44. Chose Bulbasuar // November 2, 2007 at 9:13 am // Reply

Why Are Talking About Spongebob On A Web Game?

45. duuuuuuuuuuuuuude // November 2, 2007 at 7:27 am // Reply

cool … but, I , I don’t know.

46. i like spongebob