Merit Badge Quest

25 Comments on Merit Badge Quest

1. by far the most interesting game on this site

2. noo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!96

3. weird

4. I past the game.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

5. GIRL SCOUTS ROCKS

6. Me Girly Scout has foundout your site Mwaaaaaa Mwaaaaaa Mwaaaaaa

I made 1018

7. i love you and your game//////.

8. it rocks i got 700

9. 926 OH YEAH!!!

10. its aweome

11. i only got 674

12. fast dude // July 4, 2007 at 2:11 pm // Reply

I past the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Wookieluver // July 3, 2007 at 8:31 pm // Reply

Level 12: badge

Level 13: honor

Level 14:loyal

Level 15: eagle

Is this Better?

16. someone/anyone // June 29, 2007 at 10:02 am // Reply

sorry. my comment with the codes on it is hard to read. the website messed it up.

17. someone/anyone // June 29, 2007 at 10:01 am // Reply

Alright, I just played the whole game and I got all the codes. Here they are:

Level 1: zone Level 9: camp

Level 2: tent Level 10: helpful

Level 3: safety Level 11: rope

Level 4: rank Level 12: badge

Level 5: uniform Level 13: honor

Level 6: patrol Level 14:loyal

Level 7: salute Level 15: eagle

Level 8: tinder

18. someone/anyone // June 28, 2007 at 10:45 am // Reply

Hey, whoever said this thing has 100 levels, he is wrong!!!!

IT ONLY HAS 15!!!!!!!!!! ps. the code for level 15 is eagle.

19. you guys have weird names! :)

20. SO COOLLL BECAUSE I GOT 1854!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Lighting Mcqueen // June 25, 2007 at 10:54 am // Reply

Hey,I just got to the scoutmaster when time got to 0 sec. left.I got to level 11 with a score of 1751!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

22. someone/anyone // June 24, 2007 at 6:41 pm // Reply

Anyone have the code for level 16 or up? I can’t beat the level with the code “eagle.”

23. baseballheartattack // June 14, 2007 at 2:41 pm // Reply

Hi!yourockpeaceoutdude.

24. Great game,looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

25. i dont bleve u cause i got 2 LV 100 hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 7 8 9 10 11 24