Scoutmaster Creator

512 Comments on Scoutmaster Creator

1. I made my scout master right after he gets out of bed without a head robot arms bunny slippers a cape an unshaved floating beard goggles and a thinking hat.

2. won’t work! I can’t play!

3. You should have more options on each thing!

4. piggylover 13 // January 10, 2014 at 6:21 pm // Reply

the game is not showing up :-(

5. i made a headless horseman with a floating beard

6. its a cool game but it drives me crazy it is not showing play

7. Mine is a head! love this game

8. gamecritic101 // December 17, 2013 at 4:43 pm // Reply

It’s not really a game.. It’s something to do when you need a laugh, But it’s funny. 10/10

9. I made a superhero, his theme song duh duh duh duuuuuuh

10. haerecjcv123456789 // November 16, 2013 at 2:11 pm // Reply

THIS GAME IS AWESOME!

11. thief phoenix // October 21, 2013 at 10:05 am // Reply

Made a night in shining armor

12. minecraftlord // August 18, 2013 at 6:41 pm // Reply

eh…. its okay

13. boring with captil b

14. is this a game??????

15. amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. The best game I played since I was a scout

17. i made the ultimate wrestler gorrila arms and frog legs

18. nascarman24 // May 2, 2013 at 5:10 pm // Reply

This game is awesome!!!!!

19. This game is so fun!!

20. I made a frog / knight

21. I made a half army, half gorrilla ,half frog , half robot ,half human! YES that is a lot !

22. I made a robot/superhero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. ice cream and cake // January 13, 2013 at 7:36 pm // Reply

COOL

24. this is the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. my scout master is a robot!!!!
    (realy!)

26. No challenges.

27. fuuun

28. sweet:)

29. AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. my favorite

31. I luv it

32. first time going to be really awesome

33. Is this legal ????

34. BEST GAME EVER!!!

35. I made a guy with only ONE LEG!

• piggylover13 // March 22, 2014 at 10:13 pm // Reply

dude if da game would show up i’d make 1 with a head 1 leg 1 arm and 4 eyes. that would b creepy but cool.

36. What do you think of the borg from startrek?

37. I made captain america

38. Along with a normal arm

39. I made a scoutmaster with a cape, a mask on his head, robotic arm and normal arm and a frog leg

40. It was fun, but it would be better if what I made did something!

41. This game is cool

42. yay

43. Awesome game! I’m going to make me! :)

44. racc00ncap // July 21, 2012 at 8:12 pm // Reply

I like it! Very Fascinating! :3

45. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

46. I think it is coolllllllllllll!

47. Ferb'sbrother // June 21, 2012 at 8:03 pm // Reply

Lame

48. I made my dream scoutmaster

49. Anonymous // May 22, 2012 at 9:37 pm // Reply

Why won’t this fax machine work!? :)

1 7 8 9 10