Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth

NEW AND IMPROVED! Play new characters and try to navigate an asteroid field in this updated version of Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth. Like it? Hate it? Use the form below the game to share your comments and suggestions.

Want more fun? Try Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout, the first game in the series.

1,733 Comments on Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth

1. They should make an Iphone app of this game.

2. Alfalfa loving Mailburro // April 24, 2012 at 3:43 am // Reply

it is fun.

3. forgot my password.

4. Cool music after winning and if the 5th boss hits you 4 times you lost to him but I didn’t loose a fight

5. I can’t start!!!

6. TheEagleScout // April 19, 2012 at 8:48 am // Reply

Im low on credits, how do you sell stuff?

7. i cant even start

8. amazing

9. awesome epic one of the best games i played

10. how do you sell things i need help!

11. ezaiasblader656 // March 27, 2012 at 5:08 pm // Reply

i hate its hard to shoot

12. awesome man // March 24, 2012 at 8:00 pm // Reply

Im only on the third planet and I cant stop!

P.S. I have 40000 credits.

13. yo worst nitemare // March 24, 2012 at 12:44 pm // Reply

How do you get to beat enemys when you are low on pionts?

14. goood

15. it stinks

16. like girls stuff u do! // March 22, 2012 at 5:15 pm // Reply

EPIC

17. i was almost finished when i pushed new game by acsident

18. This is a cool game. I like it even though I haven’t played much.

19. i only get guns by defeating people.

20. i beat the game 52 times! it was awesome

21. this is real easy and fun but then it gets boring

22. the mouse (from mouse trap game) // February 25, 2012 at 9:16 pm // Reply

Here is a trick (ONLY USE IT IF: a) you aren’t good at the game, b) you want to cheat, or c) you want an easier path AFTER you have completed the game): Zoom in (on a mac, do command + ). Click “money”. You get 100 money. You can keep doing this.
    If you are a slow shooter, zoom in even more and you get to mess with your opponent’s health, speed, life, fee, and armor. If you set the life to 0, they will die no matter who hits.

23. Love it!

24. MooMoomcfeefee // February 16, 2012 at 4:50 pm // Reply

I loved I finished the entire thing!

25. its not a referance

26. I love how his name is a refrence to Judge Dredd

27. NOT FUN AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. The trick is to when you see the target draw right away

29. I ran out of money on the first boss!

30. it takes a while to load

31. it is harder then i thought

• soggy bread123 // January 24, 2012 at 6:08 pm // Reply

I know how hard it is but if you play it for about 5 hours straight like I did then you’ll get the hang of it.

32. grate game

33. cool game. better than the first one

34. azaria the aweesome // January 7, 2012 at 11:04 am // Reply

game rules

35. +++++
    ++++++

36. minecraft master // January 3, 2012 at 9:41 pm // Reply

im new at the game and i cant figure it out

37. I have won the game before 2 times.

38. I finally got past the boss on Planet Mongo!!!

39. AWESOME!!!

40. can’t hit opponent!

41. I can’t believe you have to pay to duel!!!

42. fiery cool man // December 31, 2011 at 10:15 pm // Reply

game is boring

43. hint:there is a place near the safe zone.it will take it. ;)

44. help.i ran out of health and money. what do i do.

45. nice

46. It’s pretty cool, but the fighting is just put your mouse in the target and click, which stinks

47. This is harder then i thout

48. at first i thought it was like ‘star wars’,i was wrong

49. Defender of the Earth // December 23, 2011 at 9:08 pm // Reply

How does the Biosuit Mediboost work? Does it give a set/random amount of health after a round/duel?

1 20 21 22 23 24 28