Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth

NEW AND IMPROVED! Play new characters and try to navigate an asteroid field in this updated version of Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth. Like it? Hate it? Use the form below the game to share your comments and suggestions.

Want more fun? Try Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout, the first game in the series.

36 Comments on Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth

1. SuperPedro // July 22, 2010 at 3:07 pm // Reply

Game is awsome!!!!
    Love it!!!!

2. Zachattack // July 19, 2010 at 3:59 pm // Reply

it’s cool

3. the caustic weapons take forever to fire!

4. terrible

5. Hey hurrikaen! Where in the game did you find this cheat?

6. luv it! Beat in 4 days!

7. huntermox1231 // July 10, 2010 at 8:53 pm // Reply

Its AWESOME my favorite game on Boys Life!

8. this game is awesome but i cant get past mongo; the squid boss beat me

9. Dredds awesome!

10. this game is teeerrrrribbblllle the trasition makes me dizzzzzzy and it wont let me start saying i dony have any weapons or ammo when i know i do because they are in my inventory

11. I like the game but how do save the game.

12. Fun but hard but fun

13. Best game Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I’m on the last planet and have 4453 credits!
    Sweet huna!

14. on mine i got a cheat on top .it says money – and then unlock. click unlock you get all the planets and bosses and opponents amd if you click money you get 100 extra credits!!! awesome!!!!!

15. fun game but u should start w/ more money:)

16. I like how it says pwned

17. This game is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. I am a VICTOR!!!!

19. 200 health yeah!!!

20. this is the best game ever

21. Blorp,inventory,click on thigy’s!

22. shadowson16 // July 2, 2010 at 6:08 pm // Reply

i say that this is a pretty good game…all those people that don’t like it something is wrong with you….if u don’t know how to “sell” stuff you have to go to visit store and if you want to sell a gun you have to click on the gun you bought and at the bottom right it say “sell”….if you don’t know how to shoot you have to move the green arrow to the middle…yeah it gets hard after a while but you’ll get happy when you beat the game!

23. Super girl // July 1, 2010 at 10:20 am // Reply

I love this Game

24. harry potter // June 30, 2010 at 11:22 am // Reply

i cant afford to fight! what do i do!? please help!

25. It won’t work.