Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth

NEW AND IMPROVED! Play new characters and try to navigate an asteroid field in this updated version of Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth. Like it? Hate it? Use the form below the game to share your comments and suggestions.

Want more fun? Try Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout, the first game in the series.

1,733 Comments on Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth

1. fxjfcdfjdchj // October 23, 2012 at 3:27 pm // Reply

this thing takes 92 years to load! (literaly)

2. tony hawk fan // October 6, 2012 at 3:55 pm // Reply

PEDRO U R AWSOME!!!!

3. LOL;)

4. The best starting gun is the Ghostice Glamram!

5. I ran out of credits and i cant fight. What do i do?

6. Lego Master // October 3, 2012 at 5:15 pm // Reply

The “Black Knight” gun is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!

7. MageOfMoltor // October 1, 2012 at 7:45 pm // Reply

Why do you need to have an account? Why can’t you just go on? I would not recommend it, and when I was trying to make an account every name I put in was taken. Even a jumble of numbers and letters like bx78chiuebq nykg87yhilr3mY*. This kind of glitchy game that (according to other comments) stinks needs to be fixed to be less buggy.

8. i hate this game it is terrible

9. i love this game!

10. NEVER PLAY BUT I BET ITS SICK!

11. monster truck man // September 27, 2012 at 12:05 pm // Reply

this game is super cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. i have a bunch of totally useless credits. Plus, i have every single gun, including every highest level upgrade. i can’t spend my money. it is totally useless for me.

• I know. I hate it when I have everything possible, and two billion (SLIGHT exaggeration) credits, and nothing to spend them on. :-(

13. i.am in cub scouts

14. i want those guns!

15. how do u shooot?

16. The_almighty_Prince // September 21, 2012 at 6:17 pm // Reply

I HATE this game

17. soo longgg

18. the black night boss weapon got me over 4,000 credits!!

19. dumb game!

20. i know right!

21. some weird boy // September 8, 2012 at 5:20 pm // Reply

awesome!!!! ;D (: (: :D :D :D

22. This is a fantastic game but it takes too long to load.

23. I have 1,400 credits

24. this game stinks

25. this rocks! // August 30, 2012 at 5:13 pm // Reply

Awesome game! I think it could be made better if there were more realistic guns, and more of them… Other than that, its cool

26. this game is sick

27. I beat it twice! :)

28. this game is sick!

29. I’m stuck.I spent all my money on weapons and ammo.Now what should I do?

30. the screen is way to small!!!

31. i LOVE!!!!!!!!! this game

32. the lord of mongo is literally impossible to defeat

33. it a awesome game

34. Sharkworld78 // August 24, 2012 at 1:06 pm // Reply

Awesome Awesome oh by the way weblos rock!

35. very bad game

36. AWESOME

37. Scout # 1502 // August 5, 2012 at 7:49 pm // Reply

So Addictive…

38. im in awe

39. wacky monkey // August 2, 2012 at 9:42 pm // Reply

i love this game

40. baconblaster // August 2, 2012 at 3:56 pm // Reply

easy

41. i wish it would load faster but it’s a really fun game

42. ilove this
    game

43. Awesome!

44. ausome

45. The aliens shouldn’t be aloud to deal 111 damage in one shot when I am wearing the best bodyarmer, watch, and everything else.

46. I only have 2 planets left. I LOVE this game

47. jamaicamon // July 28, 2012 at 8:42 am // Reply

LOVE THIS GAME!!! BEST ONE BOYS LIFE HAS!!!

48. the best game here