Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth

NEW AND IMPROVED! Play new characters and try to navigate an asteroid field in this updated version of Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth. Like it? Hate it? Use the form below the game to share your comments and suggestions.

Want more fun? Try Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout, the first game in the series.

1,733 Comments on Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth

1. pedrorock12 // April 15, 2013 at 4:27 pm // Reply

I am on the last world

2. i cant win a single fight i get it on the red dot but it alwase says no one made a hit

3. cheesehorse101 // April 4, 2013 at 9:22 am // Reply

how come when i use plasma on a muceliac it only does ten damage no matter where i hit the target

4. I played the first game and I loved it! I found this and it’s better than before.

5. wont load

6. beat 1 world

7. RELLEY EPIC

8. I AM STUCK ON THE BOSS!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN FOR 3 MONTHS 12 DAYS! IF ANY OF YOU KNOW HOW TO BEAT THE ALL WORTHYABLE COGNITIONOORG, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME!!!! I AM DESPERATE!!!!!

9. this game is awesome here’s a few tips
    1. do NOT use wrong ammo in any guns
    2. do NOT skip ahead to the next planet
    3.get a caustic weapon and sonic weapon on planet 1

10. awsome

11. cant find the buttons for the cheats… WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. love it:):):):):)

13. weird and hard

14. what gun is good

15. king numbers // January 30, 2013 at 6:03 pm // Reply

how do you play?

16. fun fun

17. its a lot lke dredd speed solar shootout only better

18. must…. eat……brains

19. I keep using too much money

20. forgot password :(

21. I tried to make a new account but it won’t load the info. Is that supposed to happen?

22. PONF34 IS AWESOME // January 10, 2013 at 6:54 pm // Reply

THIS GAME TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD

23. GUYS make your screen 150 and you can get money unlock all aleins and planets and when you fight a boss you can change there weapon change there armor and ther lives hopefully you like this cool cheat if this cheat has problems or you think it works and like it then please reply.

24. great game we want more

25. Don’t use the iPad for this game it won’t load.Now PLEASE TELL ME WHY.

26. it’s hard !!!!!!!!!!

27. AWESOME GAME YO

28. Which Character is the best?

29. thanks for the cheat

30. got everything intwo planets worth of enemys

31. awesome

32. party crasher // November 27, 2012 at 5:16 pm // Reply

epic.

33. if there was multiplayer i would beat ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!

34. got no cash at all.I’m doomed!

35. I hate it.
    terrible gameplay

36. I have 20000 credits!!!! but i am using the cheat ;)

37. my favorite gun is the lance N-03e

38. my favorite gun is the goldenrod

39. my favorite gun is the ” LANCE N-03e” caustic weapon.

40. i use the venom whipwinder and i ALWAYS get sonic ammo level 1 when i am out of ammo.

• caustic ammo goes in caustic weaponry like the venom whipwinder if your gun is not a good shooter blame yourself

41. tony hawk fan // November 13, 2012 at 8:23 pm // Reply

i like the venom whip winder

42. awsome

43. tony hawk fan // November 4, 2012 at 1:33 pm // Reply

explain what?

44. tony hawk fan // November 4, 2012 at 10:40 am // Reply

my favorite type of gun is caustic and my favorite type of ammo is sonic ammo

45. tony hawk fan // November 4, 2012 at 7:50 am // Reply