Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth

NEW AND IMPROVED! Play new characters and try to navigate an asteroid field in this updated version of Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth. Like it? Hate it? Use the form below the game to share your comments and suggestions.

Want more fun? Try Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout, the first game in the series.

64 Comments on Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth

1. AWESOME Game

2. pokemonmaster // October 25, 2013 at 2:18 pm // Reply

this game was hard for me at age 4

3. Gandalf the Awesome // October 16, 2013 at 5:56 pm // Reply

at the last planet specialized weapons do not do any more harm than regular weapons 😦

4. which gun/ammo is best please help.

5. so hard

6. what is the best gun and ammo combination.

7. Awesome game! They should make a sequel to this!

8. Boss #2 is so easy! All you have to do is use the gun that you got from 1# boss.

9. so hard!! I cant get past tlogug the irritable. please give me tips.

10. its totally rad dude

11. i keep on getting hit by the first boss how do i beat him??????

12. This game rocks unlike the other one.Gonna beat the entire game for the fith time.

13. 10,000 credits and evrything done and baught like a boss

14. 12529 credits and done

15. easy

16. superminecrafthobbit // August 4, 2013 at 8:29 pm // Reply

this game is kinda fun

17. Kinda of a lame themed game. It gets old after about four battles. DREAD SPEED IS A LOSER!!!

18. wow what do you know/

19. TusKiler75 // July 21, 2013 at 4:34 pm // Reply

I got 3209 credits and I’m on Klytus. LIKE A REAL BOSS!

20. hard…ish?

21. what if you have no credits and the next guys take a fee?

22. How do you quit?

23. striker3229 // July 2, 2013 at 4:33 pm // Reply

Got 1480 credits and I’m on Carbide. LIKE A BOSS!

24. Awesome

25. love it they need another

26. can you go back to re-pwn an entire planet

27. evil mustard // June 24, 2013 at 6:51 pm // Reply

hah hah hah! I got the 1st boss gun and I got the ammo that matches it! Its the strongest thing I am yet to discover!

28. evil mustard // June 24, 2013 at 6:08 pm // Reply

WOW I got 1000 credits….. I beat the game!

29. Baseball Dude // June 20, 2013 at 3:27 pm // Reply

AWESOME GAME!!!!! I beat the last boss using the cheat (Hold control and scroll to 150%)

30. 1500 credits

31. i have pedro as character

32. I JUST PWNED THE LAST BOOS ON FIRST TRY! BEAT THE GAME IN 2 DAYZ!!!

33. The guy right before the last boss shot me which made me lose, like, 68 health but I still beat him.

34. What do you do with almost 2000 whatchamacallits?

35. I m awe some // June 16, 2013 at 11:10 am // Reply

i only lose by shooting too early.

36. I have soooooo many credits!!!!!! 5,200+ CREDITS

37. Anonymous // June 1, 2013 at 1:54 pm // Reply

It is my favorite game on boys life

38. I have so many credits, I don’t know what to do with them! OVER 750 CREDITS!!!!!!!!

39. I spent all my money! What do I do?!?

40. i ran out of money how do i get more

41. What is the cheat?

42. Yahooman100 // May 12, 2013 at 6:44 am // Reply

i hate this game it cheats it wont let me shoot and he keeps hitting me when he is not on the target

43. i love it

44. nice game

45. Best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!

46. I JUST DEFEATED THE LAST BOSS!!!! USE LEVEL FOUR FLECTHETTE

47. dredmaster // April 24, 2013 at 3:54 pm // Reply

go mega fast

48. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

49. Dred speed // April 15, 2013 at 7:59 pm // Reply

I am on the last boss. He is mega hard! Please give me tips