Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth

NEW AND IMPROVED! Play new characters and try to navigate an asteroid field in this updated version of Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth. Like it? Hate it? Use the form below the game to share your comments and suggestions.

Want more fun? Try Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout, the first game in the series.

1,732 Comments on Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth

1. its my 2nd day playing and im on klytus

2. Platypus Dude // December 31, 2014 at 7:33 pm // Reply

this is super fun!

3. what are Fangshroud weak against?

4. 2nd day playing this and im almost finished with skuurg 9.

5. So cheap

6. NOTHING LOADS ON THE SITE

7. how do you sell things?

8. can not play this game

9. awesome game

10. i killed a bad guy 1 time

11. every time I scored a hit, the enemy took away my heath points!!!!

12. jjska;fdj hfgnv // September 27, 2014 at 11:24 am // Reply

Worst game ever. Never play it. BORING!

13. to dude

what screen do you zoom out on? inventory,starmap,the store,the duel screen…

14. whats the cheat

15. I cant get past the first planet ive faced every opponent and won but i cant go to the next planet

16. KingTyrannos // August 26, 2014 at 12:37 pm // Reply

who is the klytus boss, just got there

17. #aimproblems

18. don’t have any more ammo. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. I’m on the last instruction page (Deuling). Now how do I start?

20. i hate it when the opponents gun is over the amount of health he took from you so you never know how much health he\she took!!!!

21. I love this game, I beat it, and found 2 glitches

22. wont load

23. firewball // June 2, 2014 at 6:56 am // Reply

i love it.

24. Use blast guns on first planet, caustic weapons on second planet, plasma guns on third planet, sonic weapons on fourth planet and flecheete weapons on the fifth planet

25. 10 bosses and i am stuck with 24money

26. eoghan says // May 4, 2014 at 11:03 am // Reply

use plasma against robots

27. super fun but way 2 easy

28. worst thing ever, i get it the red, and i miss, but opponent barley gets in circle, and it’s a hit!!! >:(

29. boy scout 5 // April 15, 2014 at 4:04 pm // Reply

How many credits do you need to win? I had 5606, and it said I didn’t have enough to win.

30. I sorta like it, but I keep forgetting my passwords and usernames!

31. overall good game.

32. i started yesterday and i already have plasma gun

33. I wanted to start over since I’ve beaten the game,but when I tried like a MILLION times to change my username and password, it says that I already have a account! I didn’t see a clear all data button when I was playing the game!!!! This is RIDICULOUS!!!!!

34. BaconBurger200 // January 31, 2014 at 9:15 pm // Reply

79 damage hit ouch!

35. Use Sonic weapon on planet Sxurkk 9.

36. on carbide use plasma blasters

37. bakeland is AWESOME!! use caustic weapons

38. I’m out of $$$$$$$!!!!!!

39. Game is fun but towards the end on the last planet, every hit is only worth 10 damage. fix that and it will be better. I became bored after buying everything in the store, (except health packs), and killing everything.

40. this game loads slow!

41. EASY!!!!!!!

42. FREE WEAPON!!!!!!

43. dave the brave // December 12, 2013 at 6:56 pm // Reply

Once you loose lines you have to buy more and then you don’t have any more money for the fee! Why can’t you earn money and health over time?!

44. lolz this got old in 10 minutes

45. pretty sweet

46. this game is very fun though it can be very discaraging

47. THIS GAME IS FUN

48. Great! It was very fun, I have literally played it for four years and it still hasn’t gotten old!

49. HOW DO YOU GO TO THE GAME!

1 25 26 27 28