Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth

NEW AND IMPROVED! Play new characters and try to navigate an asteroid field in this updated version of Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth. Like it? Hate it? Use the form below the game to share your comments and suggestions.

Want more fun? Try Dredd Speed’s Solar Shootout, the first game in the series.

32 Comments on Dredd Speed’s Defenders of the Earth

1. how do you get health without any money. that is the only problem or than i love it.

2. pie says says // November 3, 2011 at 8:12 am // Reply

i luv it!

3. awesomegamer // November 2, 2011 at 10:47 am // Reply

best game ever, i am the best.

4. DONT GIVE ME EXCUSES GIVE ME RESULTS!!!

5. i need more money!!!!!

6. i luv it

7. i love this game beat it 2 times

8. I’m almost done with sxurkx 9 with 4,360 credits

9. this game is totally awsome

10. I ran out of credits and I bought all the free stuff! How do I get more credits??????

11. one of the best games

12. i have 10,000000000000 credits and more and if you dont believe
    me…..i dont know how to prove it to you

13. Dear awsome27, You need to sell some stuff(at the store just click on the outline of the thing u wanna sell. Then push the button over by the type description.)

14. Spongebob says: // October 10, 2011 at 5:29 pm // Reply

gr8 game

15. best game ever

16. dredd speed // October 2, 2011 at 9:27 pm // Reply

3,2,1 blast off

17. I made it almost to the first boss so I bought body armor now I don’t have enough credits and I beat everyone else what do I do? Please answer.

18. It’s not really hard.

19. shadow warrior // September 27, 2011 at 8:28 pm // Reply

10 battles, 10 wins.

20. There’s a glitch where if you left click and hit zoom out, there’s two buttons above the screen that say money and unlock. They do what the name implies. ‘Nuff said.

21. Mister Spanish // September 18, 2011 at 9:01 pm // Reply

I cannot get the weaponmaster or keep the ones where you defeat a certain amount of enimies without losing a fight.

22. eek hardest game ever

23. I got the best in everything 100%, helth 400 credit armor, chrono, bio and mindshild, levle 4 wepon that’s good on my apponite and the best amo but no matter where I hit im only 10 point dammage. Is this usual!?

24. blondsasquatch // September 14, 2011 at 1:05 pm // Reply