Chow Line Frenzy!

38 Comments on Chow Line Frenzy!

1. i lost on level 2 THIS GAME IS SO HARD!!!!!!!!!

2. How do you play it I keep getting negative numbers? reply ASAP!

• taco1234567890 // June 29, 2010 at 1:49 pm // Reply

Well>:-d if you have a low amount of money and you use the grill you will probaly get in to the negatives because every time you use it you have to pay for it. If you have any questions feel free to ask theme by clicking on the reply tab under the name….taco1234567890.thanks and see ya soon

• taco1234567890 // June 29, 2010 at 1:50 pm // Reply

WOW you stay up late that is sssssooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• taco1234567890 // June 30, 2010 at 10:20 am // Reply

well>-D the reason why you keep getting negative numbers is because if you have low money and you use the grill you will probaly get into the negatives. because you need to pay for the gas that powers the grill. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask theme don’t worry no one will say anything offensive but if you are worried that people will offend you than ask me the question by clicking on the reply tab in the right hand corner of my blog block.I know all of the answers I have played every single game and I have been in every single corner of boys

• i need help. i stayup at midnight trying to win

• I wanted to say to taco1234567890 that you do not need to pay for gas in the grill. You have to pay for the bacon and burgers that go on the grill.

3. it was not not the funnest game in the world.

4. I don’t get how to play, lol. I had $-8.

5. banana master // June 23, 2010 at 8:16 pm // Reply

level 35 1428 bucks!!!

6. Awsomest game EVER

7. Awsomest game EVER

8. I got to level 17 and my sister only got to level 6 before spazzing out:) lol i love her:) this game is awesome!!!

9. CC da man // May 18, 2010 at 5:53 pm // Reply

Is there a way so I can get the source code for this game or something for a friend whose totally into modifying games?

10. Waaaay to easy

11. This is the best game i have ever played

12. its to hard

13. i rock

14. U have 2 work FAST 2 GET $$$$$$$$$

15. Level 12😀

16. i cant get ANY money😦😦

• i know!!! i dont even get this game

• Ok, I finally got how to play it. I don’t think it’s very fun. And I’m not being like “sour grapes” because I only got to level 3, but I think it’s serta boring. My rating: @@00

17. i can’t give food

18. misterious mike // April 23, 2010 at 6:30 am // Reply

i made the food and it didnt let me eat it afterwords. boo hoo

19. it wont let me play eather

20. Ok now i figured it out, but its really hard!

21. i cant figure it out. I cook the burger and then it wont let me do anything. HELP!

22. it wont let me play