Chow Line Frenzy!

448 Comments on Chow Line Frenzy!

1. fun,makes you hungry,but hard.

2. EASY HA

3. awesome game!!!! :D :P :)

4. good game but prety hard but fun!

5. GOT TO LEVEL 10!! HAD TO STOP WE HAD TO GO, BUT IT WAS FUN FOR THE TIME.!

6. $$$$$$$$$$ // March 20, 2014 at 6:33 pm // Reply

ME TO!! I’V GOTTON A BUNCH Of $$$$$, A LOT OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! // March 20, 2014 at 6:29 pm // Reply

ME TO!

8. Boys are weird

9. tecrafter64 says; // March 5, 2014 at 6:18 pm // Reply

my favorite game on b.l.

10. the game is the worst game in the history of games!!! CAN WE GET A DECENT GAME HERE!!!! I mean, come on!!

11. it kept giving me -$1 every time i put something down

12. This game is a fail. Even when I get it perfect, It takes a $ off!

13. gamecritic101 // December 17, 2013 at 4:38 pm // Reply

this game has ok graphics.. but it’s just to plain… I wouldn’t recommend playing this on an empty stomach though! LoL

14. it is fun I get to level 5

15. Its really fun.I would give it a four star

16. I reached lvl 5 and then got bored. =-(

17. I love it when they order something without hamburger,or bacon:)
    I don’t like it when they order something with more than one hamburger,or bacon:(
    only 1-3>:(

18. asome

19. it is easy but awesome

20. Captain Weedwacker // November 6, 2013 at 10:24 pm // Reply

I got to level 19. Beat that! :P

21. flame thrower // October 14, 2013 at 1:24 pm // Reply

can’t get past level 3 :[

22. flame thrower // October 12, 2013 at 1:24 pm // Reply

It’s annoying how when you put meat on the grill it takes so long and the guy gets bored

23. this game is horible1

24. goblinslayer1234 // September 20, 2013 at 11:19 am // Reply

does this game have a glitch

25. I got to level 7 and I lost because of the time limit! :P

26. hate this game // September 1, 2013 at 6:10 pm // Reply

every time i put a bun or some thing on the grill it takes away -2 or -4 cash whats wrong?
    p.s. i hate this game

27. billythekid123g // July 31, 2013 at 1:04 pm // Reply

level 20! i hate the time limit and the meat

28. level 4 is hard

29. This Game is just wrong. if they ask “top lettice,Bottom Bacon” And u give them Top Bacon Bottom lettice it says u r wrong but its the same thing.

30. wcharlie123 // June 18, 2013 at 1:45 pm // Reply

SO HARD!!!

31. I dont like it at all >:(

32. I got up to level 14 its hard there.

33. I got up to level 9! U R so Right!

34. flash says // April 10, 2013 at 1:05 pm // Reply