Chow Line Frenzy!

47 Comments on Chow Line Frenzy!

1. anonomus // May 2, 2016 at 3:10 pm // Reply

made to level 12

2. made it to level 11

3. made it to level 14

4. wont load but ive played before

5. fun,makes you hungry,but hard.

6. EASY HA

7. awesome game!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™‚

8. good game but prety hard but fun!

9. GOT TO LEVEL 10!! HAD TO STOP WE HAD TO GO, BUT IT WAS FUN FOR THE TIME.!

10. $$$$$$$$$$ // March 20, 2014 at 6:33 pm // Reply

ME TO!! I’V GOTTON A BUNCH Of $$$$$, A LOT OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! // March 20, 2014 at 6:29 pm // Reply

ME TO!

12. Boys are weird

13. tecrafter64 says; // March 5, 2014 at 6:18 pm // Reply

my favorite game on b.l.

14. the game is the worst game in the history of games!!! CAN WE GET A DECENT GAME HERE!!!! I mean, come on!!

15. it kept giving me -$1 every time i put something down

16. This game is a fail. Even when I get it perfect, It takes a $ off!

17. gamecritic101 // December 17, 2013 at 4:38 pm // Reply

this game has ok graphics.. but it’s just to plain… I wouldn’t recommend playing this on an empty stomach though! LoL

18. it is fun I get to level 5

19. Its really fun.I would give it a four star

20. I reached lvl 5 and then got bored. =-(

21. I love it when they order something without hamburger,or bacon:)
    I don’t like it when they order something with more than one hamburger,or bacon:(
    only 1-3>:(

22. asome

23. it is easy but awesome

24. Captain Weedwacker // November 6, 2013 at 10:24 pm // Reply

I got to level 19. Beat that! ๐Ÿ˜›

25. flame thrower // October 14, 2013 at 1:24 pm // Reply

can’t get past level 3 :[

26. flame thrower // October 12, 2013 at 1:24 pm // Reply

It’s annoying how when you put meat on the grill it takes so long and the guy gets bored

27. this game is horible1

28. goblinslayer1234 // September 20, 2013 at 11:19 am // Reply

does this game have a glitch

29. I got to level 7 and I lost because of the time limit! ๐Ÿ˜›

30. hate this game // September 1, 2013 at 6:10 pm // Reply

every time i put a bun or some thing on the grill it takes away -2 or -4 cash whats wrong?
    p.s. i hate this game

31. billythekid123g // July 31, 2013 at 1:04 pm // Reply

level 20! i hate the time limit and the meat

32. level 4 is hard

33. This Game is just wrong. if they ask “top lettice,Bottom Bacon” And u give them Top Bacon Bottom lettice it says u r wrong but its the same thing.

34. wcharlie123 // June 18, 2013 at 1:45 pm // Reply

SO HARD!!!

35. I dont like it at all ๐Ÿ˜ก

36. I got up to level 14 its hard there.

37. I got up to level 9! U R so Right!

38. flash says // April 10, 2013 at 1:05 pm // Reply