Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this chipmunk doing and what is it thinking?

Thanks to “Spaceman” for this great photo.”

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

26 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. chicken-tenderson // June 4, 2010 at 7:14 pm // Reply

ow- hot hot Hot! my -ow!- paws!

2. Maybe this is not the best short-cut I have found. 😦

3. He’ll never miss these hot dogs.

4. pmfscout99 // June 3, 2010 at 8:17 pm // Reply

*sniff sniff* oooooooo what smells so good?:-)

5. No!!! I almost had that juicy piece of steak!!!

6. Man who is in charge of cleaning this stove? There is egg on my hands and top ramen on my feet.

8. chesseball // June 3, 2010 at 7:07 am // Reply

He is thinking about a song from Mary Poppins called
    supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and is singing it!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)

9. Supa gangsta // June 2, 2010 at 2:58 pm // Reply

” I swore I saw the Elmo right here!”

10. NOw why would you have hurttles with fire?

11. Hey I found A thing To make acorn hamburgers, WOOP WOOP!

12. OW! OO! THis is Too hot (owie) to step on! Must (Ow) get out (eee) of this Hot thing.

13. Shadowman25000 // June 1, 2010 at 5:49 pm // Reply

“Chesnuts roasting on an open fire.”

14. I’m a tenderfoot now!

15. my hands my hands my hand are on fire!

16. cheese hall // June 1, 2010 at 3:52 pm // Reply

Is something burning??

17. super cowgirl // June 1, 2010 at 3:23 pm // Reply

let’s cook now!

18. Now where did my acorn go

19. chesseball // June 1, 2010 at 7:16 am // Reply

ALVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are going to let Toby’s cat eat you up
    and we will have to disect the cat

20. Hey! Whats the big idea! Why are you puting the marshmelows away!

21. Up,down,up,down,up…..

22. Is this hot?

23. “This is too hot.Can I go to the other one?”

24. Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow, I supose I should move.

25. Johnny Six // May 31, 2010 at 10:39 am // Reply

Hands on fire, hands on fire, I’m lookin’ like a fool with my hands on fire!