Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this chipmunk doing and what is it thinking?

Thanks to “Spaceman” for this great photo.”

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

27 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. we rockers // June 11, 2010 at 10:36 am // Reply

i am hot hot hot, and i am hungry for hot dogs, and i only have a chipmunk, uh oh.

2. i am in the mood for hot dogs,but i only have chipdogs.

3. Is it just me, or is this treadmill getting really hot??

4. I hate gym class!

5. The Evacuator // June 10, 2010 at 3:41 pm // Reply

any meat left

6. I wonder what fire tastes like?

7. dirtbike69 // June 9, 2010 at 5:12 pm // Reply

(snif, snif) Is something burning?

8. i wonder if there is any leftover food.

9. They should make this an Olympic event!

10. Humans are stampeding towards the grill! HIDE!!!

11. Boralton Man // June 8, 2010 at 2:01 pm // Reply

I’ve gotta run away from the boulder. WAIT! This isn’t the grass! OK, I’m actually in military school.

12. drummerqueen13 // June 7, 2010 at 5:25 pm // Reply

Is it hot out here, or is it just me??

13. pokingmons // June 7, 2010 at 5:20 pm // Reply

ah-HA! i figured out how they get their voices so high!

14. brandon wasabi // June 7, 2010 at 3:17 pm // Reply

I’m Going to jump on you if you call me a squirrel.

15. BBQ-Big Bumbling sQuirrel

16. I would like a rosted chipmunk please.

17. Come on! Only 4 more hurdles before I beat the world record!

18. CastingCaptionCrowns // June 6, 2010 at 1:49 pm // Reply

Welcome back to Chipmunk Survivor: Grill edition. We were trying to interview our winner, but his feet have melted onto the warm coals. Oh well…

19. smell my armpits // June 6, 2010 at 9:53 am // Reply

whoa this is a labyrinth

20. Nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. iknowmynumbers123 // June 5, 2010 at 8:57 pm // Reply

“well I think dry burgers are good…”

22. “I Could Have Swore I saw Free Food”

23. i’ll be remembered for my bravery…i mean my suicide.

24. Don’t look at me. I’m just doing the chipmunk version of your human “walking on coals.” At least I get a snack while doing it.
    Bacon, yum.