Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What is that squirrel doing and what is it thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. I love capture the flag!

2. Bowmaster_Jarrin // March 26, 2014 at 7:35 am // Reply

Archers, fire on my signal!!!!!!!! Three, Two, One….

3. Alright class,let’s do some chin-ups.

4. Hey who wants to play monkey bars!

5. FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!

6. smeargle da artist // March 25, 2014 at 6:42 pm // Reply

Im gonna get that golden acorn… that golden acorn’s mine… I’m gonna- hey, isn’t that Scratt?!

7. smeargle da artist // March 25, 2014 at 6:31 pm // Reply

Hey! You! SCRATCH MY BELLY!!!!!!

8. smeargle da artist // March 25, 2014 at 6:25 pm // Reply

Squirrel trains for javelin throwing in the 2016 Peanut Olympics

9. What am I supposed to do again?

10. Nope no pull-up bar here.

11. Get that acorn!!!!!!!

12. joshchamp 56 // March 25, 2014 at 3:32 pm // Reply

Look out future Katniss on the way

13. This branch is my wand!

14. FOR THE ACORNS! today we fight the blue jays for control of the tree

15. Let’s see hmm, I think the trebuchet doesn’t have enough tension in the release mechanism. Albert, I need string pronto!

16. I finily found the perfict wallking stick

17. ready!aim!!fire!!!

18. Oh I’m a natural at the hang and shoot contest i got a bullseye

19. Megaman3000 // March 24, 2014 at 6:29 pm // Reply

Almost done with my first pull-up wait oh no I’m slipping I’ll never make it.

20. I won the squirrel Olympics!

21. Face Plant 101 // March 24, 2014 at 5:33 pm // Reply

This is calling roasting acorns while they’re still on the tree.

22. Face Plant 101 // March 24, 2014 at 5:33 pm // Reply

This is called roasting acorns! I know they’re still on the tree, but you have to roast them before they get too ripe!

23. Face Plant 101 // March 24, 2014 at 5:30 pm // Reply

Look, Ma! I’m hanging on with just one hand!

24. Face Plant 101 // March 24, 2014 at 5:28 pm // Reply

FORE! Ooooh! Right in the face! That was NOT pretty.

25. i will not let go until i get my nut.

1 6 7 8 9 10 21