Write a funny caption

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What is that penguin doing and what is it thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

27 Comments on Write a funny caption

1. Hey dude, lay off the fish.

2. Thanks, but now can I take a selfie?

3. I have trained my whole year for this, I knew I could peruade them!

4. Whoa! It’s a wild Person. I didn’t know they existed.

5. TheYoutubeD channel // April 20, 2014 at 3:23 am // Reply

hey! popparazzi! this aint hollywood!

6. And you promise that they won’t find me while I’m in the witness protection program, right!

7. It looks like I am on TV but I can’t wait to watch it. Oh wait i am in Antarctica so……

8. Looks like I got lost in the antarctic

9. da trash man // April 19, 2014 at 7:21 pm // Reply

Lemme take a selfie

10. RockingRock100 // April 19, 2014 at 5:04 pm // Reply

Coming next on Behind the scences in National Geographic: How people watch animals

11. Am I going to be on BirdTube?

12. I just want to say hi to my family in Antartica and my friends in Austrailia.

13. Flappy pictures

14. Hold still, I’m trying to see whether you’re a gentle giant or a hostile one

15. Mine?Mine? Mine? Mine?

16. I don’t understand why you think it’s so cold in antartica

17. girl = Avenger Nerd // April 18, 2014 at 12:06 am // Reply

“Sweetness!” Other bird. “I’m going to kill him!”

18. PLEASE! NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY!

19. 1stplacedude // April 17, 2014 at 5:35 pm // Reply

So it’s true yellow and black penguins exist! They’re huuuuuuge! Hey what’s that thing in your hand?

20. sparten007 // April 17, 2014 at 5:33 pm // Reply

Please sir, may i have some more?

21. “Glug! Glug! Glug! Keep filming! Glug! Glug! Glug!”

22. I’m on T.V. I’m on T.V. I’m on T.V. I’m on T.V.I’m on T.V.I’m on T.V. YEAH Hi Mommy.

23. Cambell 20 // April 17, 2014 at 2:57 pm // Reply

Im on tv mommy but I do not know what show it is.

24. what’s up dude…hey! you’re holding a camera! I’m gonna be famous…

25. I GET TO BE ON CAMERA!!!!!!!! TAKE A LOOK AT ME:)

1 2 3 4 5 6 16