Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What is this prairie dog doing and what is it thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

499 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. it reads, no dogs crossing, I say hmphh

2. Mr. Turtle // April 11, 2015 at 8:09 am // Reply

Good thing I brought my scooter!

3. You humans think your so smart. You have a no dog rule, but no prairie dog rule!

4. Still, that doesn’t mean I can’t use my shovel

5. Still, that doesn’t mean I can’t use my solar powered skateboard

6. ChompingMonster1 // February 28, 2015 at 9:57 am // Reply

My bike’s at the shop, and my helmet’s at the dry cleaners.

7. Blahblahblah // February 27, 2015 at 2:28 pm // Reply

NO BIKES?! What about tricycles? I think we packed an extra wheel…

8. Dude not cool not cool at all. The one thing I liked to do.

9. Yes!! No more roadkill fears for me!!

10. that’s crazy

11. No Bikes… No Dogs… I think I’ve found a home!

12. good thing I brought a RC car!

13. craziest pinewood derby car // January 24, 2015 at 8:32 pm // Reply

thank goodnes i have a scooter!

14. Well, there go my plans. 😪😥

15. mr. no name // January 7, 2015 at 9:09 pm // Reply

Oh good, there’s no bike-riding dogs here

16. scout 538 says // January 7, 2015 at 8:57 pm // Reply

Forget about riding a bike! lets dig are way there

17. Oh thank gawd! I can get a car..

18. Minecraft Man // January 1, 2015 at 8:51 pm // Reply

Aw man! That’s one less thing I can’t do on my bucket list!

19. king of America // November 16, 2014 at 10:50 am // Reply

Who cares I can’t reach the handles or the peddles and humans do not watch were there going.

20. Humph!!! Those darn humans!!!

21. awe I just paid off the bike

22. Henry Danger // October 27, 2014 at 8:33 am // Reply

Squirrels don’t ride bikes.

23. well that is obviously not a big wheel in the picture so I can still ride here

24. I always liked riding my scooter more anyways

25. well it didn’t say no tunneling

26. Double negative. I’m a prairie dog, and I’m on grass.

27. Yo thats my bike

28. good thing i got the uncycle

29. Eagle scout 172 // August 16, 2014 at 11:56 pm // Reply

Humph…. No dogs on the grass… I’ll show u….. (Im on the grass…im on the grass)

30. Awww… I love mountain biking!

31. funfunfunguy // August 7, 2014 at 2:40 pm // Reply

Like I can even ride one, my legs are too short.

32. Minecrafter // August 2, 2014 at 4:43 pm // Reply

I don’t get it. Is it upside-down?

33. But I like riding bikes. :-(

34. king kazaam // July 28, 2014 at 3:51 pm // Reply

yay! dogs are not allowed!

35. Hexenarethi // July 28, 2014 at 10:45 am // Reply

Maybe if I took down that sign, too…

36. I have a bad feeling about this new sign inspector…

37. MrKittens12 // July 25, 2014 at 11:42 am // Reply

It’s not like I could find a bike a small enough size anyway.

38. giant king // July 25, 2014 at 10:55 am // Reply

Hey Phil I guess we can’t ride are bikes from this point on

1 8 9 10