Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What is this prairie dog doing and what is it thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. no bikes. no dogs. Perfect for creating my doomsday weapon and and a secret hideout!

2. finally a nice trail where I can talk to dogs along the way… hey does any one know what this big red line means

3. what!? They can’t ban us from riding bikes. What about Tour de France??? But, ooh, look at that. No dogs allowed. Boo Yah!!!!!

4. No dogs, yes? But HA! I don’t count because I am a rodent!

5. Prairie Dog // June 21, 2014 at 12:54 pm // Reply

I guess I should be glad. I don’t know anyone with a bicyclist dog.

6. He is not safe from zombies

7. 2 fast 4 u // June 21, 2014 at 9:46 am // Reply

aw. i was just about to go mountain biking.

8. No dogs…. NO DOGS! AAHHHH! I’m a jailhound!

9. No dogs? Yes! Wait, I’m a prairie dog and my name has ‘dog’ in it so I can’t go? NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Grochocinski // June 20, 2014 at 9:56 pm // Reply

Finally! A prairie dog sized bike! Those are so hard to find these days!

11. Hmmm, no dogs and no bikes, hey, I’m getting pretty good at this reading signs thing! Wait…

12. yes, the top sign says no humans

13. …and I thought this camp was High Adventure?!?

14. I think I’m not a dog.

15. Skywalkervader19 // June 20, 2014 at 3:10 pm // Reply

Hmm……….. No dogs or bicycles allowed…………….. Ah well if I’m caught I’ll ditch the bike and pretend to be a squirrel

16. Now all I have to do is point the arrow to the parking lot

17. where is the sign that tells me where the trail is. I feel like its right under my nose.

18. boy_scout 100 // June 20, 2014 at 3:03 pm // Reply

BIKES?! WE DON”T NEED NO STINCKIN BIKES!

19. Dang!Now I can’t do my daily bike ride!

20. What do you mean no bikes? I bought a $100 Schwinn for nothing!

21. This is as far as I go. You must go on your own now.

22. Aw, But I just took one from a toddler.

23. banjothegreat! // June 19, 2014 at 6:06 pm // Reply

Wait, so this means I am free of the madness!?

24. Oh, thats too bad!

25. No dogs, no bikes. I thought this was a free country!