Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What is that dog doing and what is it thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. hay buddy get out of my way i need to get in that lane!

2. They said “Don’t let the PIGEON drive the truck”. They never said anything about dogs!

3. Can I get a coffee with that dog biscuit?

4. To Walmart I go!

5. KJVCXiojdsafkljd // August 1, 2014 at 10:27 am // Reply

YO!!! Get out of the way!

6. hey its normal i have been ever sice i was a puppy now you go mind your buisness

7. MUST GET SQUIRREL!

8. willtreaty // July 31, 2014 at 7:26 pm // Reply

Why did they give me a drivers license? They know I can only drive with my head out the window!

9. Now who are you calling short?

10. 1 cute poodle coming through with a truckload of dogie treats

11. fireballx90 // July 31, 2014 at 12:51 pm // Reply

Watch out I’m backing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. I am old enough, I have a license, and I was not drinking!

13. Something is wrong. It goes vroom vroom, not arf arf.

14. Sorry kitty!!! Hee hee hee!!

15. elephantLover // July 31, 2014 at 9:43 am // Reply

Hey look at me I’m a small dog in a big truck!

16. I may be small, but I’m tough!

17. uhhh I think I crashed. BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! yep.

18. oh! Look, a stray person on the highway! I need to call the SPCA!

19. piggylover13 // July 30, 2014 at 11:06 pm // Reply

bark bark out of my way

20. trooperdan // July 30, 2014 at 6:24 pm // Reply

sorry officer heres my license.

21. OK, great.How do I stop this thing?

22. king cobra // July 30, 2014 at 6:02 pm // Reply

What the heck dude! my boss told me to go get the garbage cans from the neighbor!

23. creeperkid // July 30, 2014 at 5:51 pm // Reply

“Im old enough to drive a truck in dog years!”

24. Do you think I can drive and keep my head out the window at the same time

25. dragon fire // July 30, 2014 at 4:32 pm // Reply

hey, is this where you want mw to put the kibbles?

1 2 3 35