Write a funny caption for this photo

caption6.jpg

What’s going on in this picture? Why is that fox bouncing into the air? What is he thinking or saying?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. Dialgadude // July 19, 2007 at 12:18 pm // Reply

There’s that imposter again! If only I could just stop springing on his feet and actually tackle him!

2. ”I believe I can fly, I believe I can get that squirrel.”

3. Go team! Go team!

4. “I believe I can fly!”

5. Note to self: Stay away from helium ballon animals.

6. AHA! I’ve finally got you cornered…. hey, stop copying me!

7. hey tod can you get my sock’s sure Ky .

8. ready or not, here i come!

9. gosh those stupid mice can freak you out sometimes

10. yikes! I thought my fur was supposed to keep my feet warm

11. Oops. Maybe I should of skipped that second jumping mouse…

12. Thanx, Tinkerbell!

13. ahh the ice is colder than i thought it would be!!!

14. scoutleader // July 11, 2007 at 9:32 pm // Reply

They will never capture to fox patrol’s flag!

15. Napoleon Bonaparte // July 11, 2007 at 9:25 pm // Reply

Whoa!! Oh its just my shadow. Dang it! this is why I’m nocturnal.

16. im testing if the ice is thick enough for skating!

17. hey where`s the toilet

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. the hunter // July 10, 2007 at 4:18 pm // Reply

OK I am jumping. now were is that jump rope

19. the hunter // July 10, 2007 at 4:15 pm // Reply

I was so happy. that I was jumping for joy

20. harry potter rules 87 // July 10, 2007 at 2:54 pm // Reply

The snow isin’t a trapoline darn know i cant make a record for highest arctic fox jump=0 =(

21. get out of the way of that thing!

22. ooh look a penny!! MY PENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Come here shadow!!!!!!!!!

24. blakjak63 // July 9, 2007 at 7:57 pm // Reply

i wanna play catch wit da birdeee! huhuhuhuhuh……heehee! aww! i missed….

25. Jumpey Fox // July 9, 2007 at 3:45 pm // Reply

Maybe the fox is pouncing on a rabbit

1 19 20 21 22 23 42