Write a funny caption

funnycaption

What’s going on in this picture? What are those people doing and what are they thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

27 Comments on Write a funny caption

1. SuperLegoFan // October 20, 2016 at 10:45 am // Reply

Stand back, thou foul beast!

2. (king) What are these things on 4 round circle things and a weird nose.
    (queen) i like the fast one more
    (king)Wait they move?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

3. Wheres the Mustangs and the carage guy

4. How about this one?

5. LET ME INSPECT YOUR CAR OR YOU SHALL MARRY I KING ARTHUR

6. our mustang awates

7. Such strange carriages. Horseless carriages. How quaint.

8. Siese that car

9. I like that carrage

10. Now that we have made it out of the strange castle with flying horses the size of giants, where did we park the carnage m’lady?

11. RABBID GOES BWAH // September 2, 2016 at 4:54 pm // Reply

Step away car!

12. KMinecraft01 // August 30, 2016 at 1:55 pm // Reply

What is that and where can we get one?

13. King: Well I THOUGHT that was our car.
    Queen: No No! I’m sure we parked closer to the store, on the right side!

14. Halt, Sir Altima of Nissan!

15. seriously, I tried to feed it apples and it roared!

16. FreddyFazbear101 // August 16, 2016 at 12:12 am // Reply

Wha? Where are we? Ah, yes. In the modern parking lot…WHAT?!

17. some one out there // August 6, 2016 at 3:54 pm // Reply

is this our carriage your majesty

18. I just wanted a car rental!!!

19. dead king jokes // July 26, 2016 at 3:57 pm // Reply

this is the car that killed your husband. It’s very pretty

20. M’lady,let us ride on this silver horse.

21. Your chariot awaits, madam. Wait, this isn’t where we parked!

22. King:Well that one looks like our car.
    Queen: I don’t care what it looks like just find the keys!

23. 2b or not 2b that is the question!

24. UnPark!!!

25. SpellingIsCoolWithA K // June 21, 2016 at 7:22 pm // Reply

That one over there my ‘lady. He is the one who started the metal-horse traffic.