Write a funny caption

funnycaption

What’s going on in this picture? What are those people doing and what are they thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption

1. RABBID GOES BWAH // January 12, 2017 at 4:29 pm // Reply

Elizabeth II, A LaFerrari is a horse, so buy it!

2. What are these? They must be used for war! RUN!

3. WHO PARKED THEIR CAR ON MY SANDWICH

4. I told you to memorize the parking spot dear.

5. Minecraft Fan // January 7, 2017 at 2:25 pm // Reply

The Thief stole our horses!

6. Let me help you in my royal highness

7. That’s not fancy. I want my horses back!

8. NASI S P A C E // January 5, 2017 at 8:07 am // Reply

**I CAN NOT SEE THE FACT THAT YOUR ABOUT TO CUT ME… ‘CAUSE I’M LOOKING OVER THERE…

9. I have found thy car!

10. Prince Wenceslaus // January 2, 2017 at 5:52 pm // Reply

Interesting looking stallion

11. Your carriage my Queen

12. That is the best on the market my Queen.

13. This isn’t a good setting my dear

14. Minecrafter 8 // December 28, 2016 at 10:51 pm // Reply

What ARE these? Dragons? … Dragons!!! Let me protect you my Majesty!!

15. Why is the horse leaking oil and why does it have wheels???

16. Did we fast forward into like the 21st-century??!!

17. that looks good.said prince thank you said queen no i was talking abawot the car said prince

18. Sorry my lady, horse-drawn transportation is sooo medieval.

19. M’lady.

20. “You broketh the last Porsche, Elizabeth, and we have a jousting match to get to. Now you want the Jetta?”

21. That looks good for you

22. wheres the horse!!!!!!!!!

23. This may interest you. A used 1412 Borgia, and for just 100 gold marks it can be yours.

24. MarshmallowKing // December 10, 2016 at 3:56 pm // Reply

“Is that your car ma’am? You ran over my other sword, and it broke!!!”

25. MarshmallowKing // December 10, 2016 at 3:55 pm // Reply

“We went through all this trouble just to get here, (400 years in the future) just to get a car, and you dented the bumper and broke the engine!”