Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

iguana-caption

What’s going on in this picture? What is that iguana doing and what is it thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

26 Comments on Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

1. AlaskanBoyGT // January 12, 2017 at 7:47 pm // Reply

Im armored!!

2. The Frog Attack it will eat your brain!!!

3. Lieutenant King Arfur // January 11, 2017 at 5:47 pm // Reply

WATCH OUT! It’s the huge MEGATOAD! Take Cover! Wait… IS It a MEGATOAD?

4. If I stay still, and don’t look them in the eye, I will be safe.

5. Ready, Aim FIRE!!

6. thecheesyexparament // January 7, 2017 at 9:44 pm // Reply

its ok! i have only come to attack the cat for eating your friends!

7. This is a gorrila war!Not an iguana war!

8. Come on! It’s not like I ate TWO presidents or something!

9. You know, I’ve been known to eat green things.

10. Bring me Han Solo!

11. WHO’S Godzilla?

12. Minecraft Fan // January 7, 2017 at 2:18 pm // Reply

Houston, we have found Iguazilla. Send back-up and a King Sized Bazooka.

13. godzilla won’t defeat us this time!

14. grandpa joe // January 7, 2017 at 8:41 am // Reply

ALIEN INVASION! Sir what should we do?

15. #ODELLIISSAVAGE // January 6, 2017 at 4:20 pm // Reply

WHY ARE YOU GREEN

16. “Fight me if you will”

17. Run it’s Godzilla

18. NASI S P A C E // January 5, 2017 at 7:55 am // Reply

So let me get this straight. He’s staring at us while we’re trying to shoot him, right?

19. FIRE!!!!

20. Ahhh! Another knight in shining green armor.

21. purplemudkip // January 4, 2017 at 4:01 pm // Reply

Oh look, gigantic human-shaped grapes! Who put these here?

22. Sir, the Alien has finally arrived.

23. Secret seen from toy story 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. So… Salvation army does deliver!

25. Its petes dragon!