Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

funnycaption

What’s going on in this picture? What are those bears doing and what are they thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

19 Comments on Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

1. punmasterKyle // March 19, 2017 at 9:27 am // Reply

These gummybears are pretty COOL

2. Oh no, gummy bears are attacking!

3. Red: help! I’m drowning!
    Blue: i cant feel my bottom half!
    Yellow: i have to pee!
    Green: can somebody please play the gummy bear song?
    Orange: incoming dog at 12 o’clock!

4. Hang in there, guys. The rescue team in coming.

5. Well, today is DEFINITELY going to be a snow day.

6. thebigfathen // March 17, 2017 at 4:45 pm // Reply

Just Chillin’

7. xX_GamerCBT_Xx // March 17, 2017 at 3:22 pm // Reply

When you’re colorblind but you try to arrange your gummy bears to look like a rainbow.

8. One…Two…Three Go Go Go!!!!!!!!

9. I'm a girl(lemon) // March 17, 2017 at 2:40 pm // Reply

ATTACK OF THE GUMMY WORMS!!!!

10. the dabbing kid // March 17, 2017 at 10:38 am // Reply

blue bear:weee! snow angels! red bear:more like snow bears! green bear:who wants to roll me down the hill!

11. We are th gummy bears we come to eat gummy worms

12. pancakes apple juice // March 16, 2017 at 4:41 pm // Reply

um… guys, shouldn’t we be hibernating?

13. Come on!The freezer door is right there! Freedom is near!

14. Here we have the five elements lava lightning air fire and water!

15. Purple GummyBear // March 14, 2017 at 6:37 pm // Reply

Red:Help were melting!
    Green:Were gummy bears red
    Red:Oh….. Can I eat myself?
    Green:Why would you-….. Nevermind

16. wow SOME hike

17. what it this? I’ve never seen it before?

18. DaveyTheDuck // March 13, 2017 at 9:40 am // Reply

Come on guys! just a little farther and were out of the winter camping section of this vast land they call The Bass Pro Shop!

19. PRO GUY(BZ) // March 11, 2017 at 5:32 pm // Reply