Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this Lego Scout doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “Lego-Dude” for this great photo.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. I don’t think our advertising for the restaurant is doing so well

just a hunch……

2. Lego my badge!

3. … The way it looks from here, it would have been better to lose my phone in the Grand Canyon.

4. somthings wrong ahhh bear!

5. the water bufallo // December 9, 2010 at 6:18 pm // Reply

wow, its going to be hard to do the nature merit badge here!

6. Where did all the set pieces go? I thought that we were supposed to be shooting the next lego movie

7. Well… No trees equals no fire… Good thing I have this giant match!

8. I wonder if there are any badges for doing nothing all day?

9. Guys! If you do not finish painting the house soon Ill say your heads are made of rocks,not bricks!!

10. Now where did i put that blueprint.

11. It's a secret // December 9, 2010 at 11:51 am // Reply

Where’s The troop?

12. scout master // December 9, 2010 at 11:48 am // Reply

Where did my house go?

13. The Purple Martin // December 9, 2010 at 9:55 am // Reply

Just waiting for my unit commissioner…

14. NinjaWaffleMan // December 8, 2010 at 10:26 pm // Reply

I’m at the archery field…but where are the targets?

15. I knew this let’s go green thing would catch on. 🙂

16. left or right oh wait it does not matter

17. loock over there it’s Pedro

18. online scout // December 8, 2010 at 8:08 pm // Reply

ok, I think I’ve seen that patch of grass how many times?

19. um wheres my camp??

20. Mr. Crankypants // December 8, 2010 at 5:30 pm // Reply

Okay, we went green. You want blue, red, yellow, or white next?

21. Whatever happened to the buddy system? Everytime there is some work to be done……….!

22. hello? HELLO?

23. (10 hours later)
    so that is how…. we get lost hiking by telling stories

24. thefunnyman II // December 8, 2010 at 3:58 pm // Reply

do you have any ST1 for our fire?

25. where are all the trees? i thought this was a forest hike!!