Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this Lego Scout doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “Lego-Dude” for this great photo.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. arn’t you going to move me so I can work?

2. I imagined some flying cars and teleporters , but no! I mean come on, we still have WEATHER!

3. bassman4ever // December 13, 2010 at 2:00 pm // Reply

“No honey i dont need to ask directions!! Uh honey?”

4. i dont have a tree to hug :(

5. I thought I was in a Wi-Fi hotspot!

6. Chocolate

7. You pased the limit [Five seconds later] I’ll never hit you again really ”Ouch”

8. I’m burning daylight here so why doesn’t this stick become a torch?

9. A bear!

10. Hey guys… Guys? Where are you?

11. I don’t remember anything about green plastic fields in Wilderness Survival

12. monkeyman234 // December 12, 2010 at 5:02 pm // Reply

Hey guys, I am getting tired of this. Seriously, tell me where the campsite really is. Guys? Guys???

13. Camping nine to five

14. breath the fresh air look all over. don’t you just love the outdoors. guys? guys?! oh no! they did it again!

15. NINJA CHICKIN5000 // December 12, 2010 at 1:29 pm // Reply

Is that a giant coco taco I see

16. why am i the only one that can never find firewood?

17. come here puppy,time for a drink!

18. hey,where is everybody?

19. mort's potato // December 11, 2010 at 10:35 pm // Reply

O.K.,where was I supposed to dig that hole to china?

20. KIRBY SO ROCKS! // December 11, 2010 at 10:32 pm // Reply

well, I have NO idea where I am, SO… might as well stand around
    like a dope.

21. minicoopjames // December 11, 2010 at 9:32 pm // Reply

WHY IS SOMEONE LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT? IT MAKES ME FEEL WEIRD

22. Ohhhh! Dorothy said the YELLOW brick road…

23. THE AIDAN ZONE // December 11, 2010 at 7:44 pm // Reply

sticky i dont think were in kansas anymore

24. I said I want some legos, I don’t want to be one!

25. No one will see me with this uniform. Now all I need is some leaves and a tree and it’s commando time!

1 21 22 23 24 25 54