Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this Lego Scout doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “Lego-Dude” for this great photo.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. Wheres your Scout buddy?

2. were did i park?

3. AstroTiger123 // January 8, 2011 at 5:43 pm // Reply

Okay, where should I set up my camp/paradise?

4. hiking stick were not in kansas anymore

5. wheres the lodge?

6. look at me im santa hoe hoe hoe wheres all the snow

7. “HMMM…I wonder were the boss wants me to go?”

8. Vaughnathan // January 7, 2011 at 6:01 pm // Reply

Trade my bow for a green shovel and I will have finally gone green!!

9. AAAHHHH!!! I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM! I JUST NEED TO FIND MY BACKPACK, IT`S FULL OF WHITE LEGOS. I CAN JUST BUILD A TOILET!!

10. Where is everyone

11. hey guys where did you go … i havnt found that deer

12. so wheres that wolly mammoth you saw … wait where are you?

13. uuugg.. cant pull the string back on this bow to shot the arrow i dont have bendable arms

14. walking in a winter wonder land… hey wheres the snow

15. omg i lost my backpack and now this

16. Thoughts: I knew using a long pitchfork would get stuck in the ground!

17. i cant beat this game.opi // January 6, 2011 at 8:01 pm // Reply

Where did the guys go,they where just here a second ago?

18. fanolegos46 // January 6, 2011 at 7:27 pm // Reply

It’s times like these that i wish i wasen’t 2 inches tall.

19. Um? Where am I???????

20. randomnickname // January 6, 2011 at 5:41 pm // Reply

Help I’m stuck!. I can’t move because of my feet attaching to the ground!

21. Well guess I`m going to eat now.

22. Omega Knight // January 6, 2011 at 11:24 am // Reply

I never should’ve bought this Outdoors GPS. >_<

23. AGHHHH! stuck in the hedgerows again!

24. Now where am I.

25. hummmmmmm, were’d i leave that dog bone?

1 36 37 38 39 40 54