Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this horse doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “farmscout88” for this great photo.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

26 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. tOOtY toot // April 1, 2011 at 11:46 am // Reply

No, no. Where is my car!!!

2. Hey, white car, could you give me a ride to my farm?

3. Give me your keys and your car, please

4. no where did i park my car?

5. Finally I found a mustang to be friends with because I’m lost o wait it’s made of metal. What’s going on

6. Jeez,I cant find a place to park

7. Whoa! Where am I? What are these big metal things? (a thought from the horse)

8. jeez i am just trying to cross the street

9. First Class // March 31, 2011 at 7:09 pm // Reply

Cool lights man!

10. Now, where did I leave that car???

11. Hellllllllllllp!!!!!!! Cars at 5:00!
    They are going to attack!

12. So-what-if-I-am-girl // March 31, 2011 at 6:06 pm // Reply

My mommy won’t let me in the car with muddy hooves,so will you please give me a ride back to the barn?PRETTY PLEASE?????

• so-what-if-i-am-a-girl // April 3, 2011 at 2:19 pm // Reply

My mommy won’t let me in the car with muddy hooves,so will you please give me a ride back to the barn,PRETTY PLEASE?

13. baseball kiddo // March 31, 2011 at 5:24 pm // Reply

I see no problem whatsoever with this situation

14. The horse wanted to steal a skateboard so he could hitch a ride.

15. the duckman // March 31, 2011 at 4:02 pm // Reply

I wonder if radiators taste good?

16. Hey, I’m walkin` here!

17. I thought the ranger said take a left at old man Jenkins farm

18. ok where is the closest toilet

19. They told me someone was looking for a mustang convertable.

20. Hay, that was my spot!

21. out of the way!

22. darthstripe // March 30, 2011 at 6:01 pm // Reply

How many horses are in this car???

23. donkydiddy // March 30, 2011 at 5:10 pm // Reply

Hey!whats goin’on!What are these anyay roaller coasters?!

24. Tookalooka // March 30, 2011 at 4:57 pm // Reply

“hey hey” isn’t there a law for equal rights I need a parking spot?!”

25. Tookalooka // March 30, 2011 at 4:52 pm // Reply

“Why don’t they have horse parking spaces around here

1 18 19 20 21 22 47