Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this horse doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “farmscout88” for this great photo.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. If there’s so much horse power in a car,then where are the horses?

2. talk about horsepower

3. cool scout01 // April 2, 2011 at 1:57 pm // Reply

oops i locked myself out of my car ill have to call a lock smith

4. Yo-Gabba-Gabba-fan // April 2, 2011 at 12:35 pm // Reply

“Today in traffic a horse is getting in line for the season finale of Mr. Ed!”

5. Well you didn’t think I was going to park in the handicapped zone, did you?

6. crazy dude // April 2, 2011 at 11:11 am // Reply

This is a really funny picture.

7. ok,where did i park that carriage

8. MasterKarter // April 2, 2011 at 5:36 am // Reply

Has anyone seen my time machine? I need to get back to 1678!

9. MasterKarter // April 2, 2011 at 5:34 am // Reply

THE LIGHT IS RED! RED! I’M TRYING TO CROSS ON A RED AND THEN THESE CARS SURROUND ME!

10. indiana jones // April 2, 2011 at 12:27 am // Reply

Hello … can someone help me find my stable, i’m lost.

11. hey this guy in this car tried to make a fur coat out of my grand ma and i am not moving until i get an apolagy from him… and an autographed picture of pedro

12. Get outta my way or you’ll be roadkill!

13. Since when are horses made of metal?

14. Parking is so hard to find this time of day!

15. You call that a mustang?!?

16. Where can I find a horse only spot here?

17. Happy Chum // April 1, 2011 at 6:00 pm // Reply

Hmm. I wonder which way is San Francisco?

18. Stop you go

19. Well…I hope I’m not holding up traffic!

20. Ijust want to cross the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Hondas for horses!!!Gimme the wheel!!!

22. david cassidy fan11 // April 1, 2011 at 3:32 pm // Reply

i know that i droped my phone here i should call it and then i could here my new ring tone “mr.ed”

23. david cassidy fan11 // April 1, 2011 at 3:28 pm // Reply

gees the lone ranger said he was just giting milk this is geting embbarising

24. hummm? i wonder how i got here!?

25. Huck Pinn 101 // April 1, 2011 at 3:20 pm // Reply

Save the earth, no energy wasting, you could use me……..for only 19.99, call now!!!!11

1 19 20 21 22 23 48