Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this horse doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “farmscout88” for this great photo.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. Wait, you mean I can’t park here.

2. like i was saying jeff i was abducted when they were looking for ponies they must have been sleepy hey what! what happened? jeff?

3. hay whats the rush

4. I wonder if this car tastes better than the other one…

5. Where am I?

6. lucky luke // April 4, 2011 at 9:13 pm // Reply

Looks like they are going camping.

7. lucky luke // April 4, 2011 at 9:01 pm // Reply

Can someone take me back to the 1800s…..please I dont fit in.

8. lucky luke // April 4, 2011 at 8:59 pm // Reply

It is my belif that pedro was sunnedly beamed back to earth.

9. lucky luke // April 4, 2011 at 8:56 pm // Reply

Why cant they use a diffrent horse for the protest?

10. lucky luke // April 4, 2011 at 8:54 pm // Reply

I hate it when I fall into an invisible time portal.

11. I don’t know… i guess it is better with these things, you only have to feed them gasoline and nobody has to walk behind it with a shovel.

12. Will you please stop parking in front of me.

13. Well,the kind man said it had a 200 horsepower engine.

14. awesome man // April 4, 2011 at 6:00 pm // Reply

i knew i should of listened too the angel on my other shoulder and stay at the stables

15. awesome man // April 4, 2011 at 5:58 pm // Reply

two words come to mind when i think of the joke, what do you call a horse on the highway, and they are lost and me!

16. awesome man // April 4, 2011 at 5:57 pm // Reply

now thats what i call horse power

17. whazzzzzup!? // April 4, 2011 at 5:32 pm // Reply

Hmm,i’m think i’ll get a cattlac instead.

18. Where did my false teeth go?

19. Does anyone ownthis car?

20. The Rocket // April 4, 2011 at 2:27 pm // Reply

Hey You left me and Jeff.

21. oops wrong century.

22. is there room for one more. because i got lost.

23. white car I am your father

24. When they told us to learn about how to track animals,I didn’t think it would be as easy as the the parking lot just outside Wal-Mart!

25. umm i dont think think your a mustang. what are myou a um palimino or something

1 21 22 23 24 25 47