Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this horse doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “farmscout88” for this great photo.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

27 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. yo that kid // April 30, 2011 at 7:32 pm // Reply

come out come out whereever you are.

2. Uh-oh I think when he said look 2 ways he meant left and right not forward and backward.

3. I miss the old days with the horse-drawn carriages.

4. jayakktrup6 // April 30, 2011 at 10:29 am // Reply

nice car dude!!

5. So much for zebra crosswalk!

6. HUHU! The teleporter worked! HUHU!

7. how did my car get moved over ther!

8. mr.dr.Awesome // April 30, 2011 at 9:20 am // Reply

Don’t mind me getting to a race here

9. is this nissan mine…..or is it bob’s?

10. I must have taken a wrong turn… I swear this was where they said the corral was….

11. sence my rider is away i will take a joy ride.

12. how many horse power!?

13. I SAID NO MAYO!?!?!?

14. scooby doo // April 29, 2011 at 4:53 pm // Reply

Bicycling or kayaking? Which is the best choice for cooling my shoes and relaxing this frizz going on with my mane?

15. awesome man 2011 // April 29, 2011 at 5:31 am // Reply

Excuse me sir, your in my parking spot!

16. Will you stop parking in front of me.

17. Hey people! I need space here to run!!!!!

18. hey has anyone seen my cousin… you know works for BL, his boss don’t like him and looks like me but shorter

19. suburbinator // April 28, 2011 at 6:05 pm // Reply

I thought this was where i parked!???

20. when i said i wanted a mustang for my birthday, THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT

21. suburbinator // April 28, 2011 at 5:55 pm // Reply

Where did i park?

22. WARNING:
    horse Xing

23. Rip Van Mustang: I was SURE this was the chariot parking section?

24. wonder scout // April 28, 2011 at 2:05 pm // Reply

i know my cars here some wear.

25. pokemon iz awesome // April 28, 2011 at 10:21 am // Reply

a lonesome horse licking a headlight and using a mirror as toilet paper in a nice casual parking lot