Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this parakeet doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “Jellydoe” for this great photo.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. Vinnie32109 // June 4, 2011 at 9:52 am // Reply

What Does that Mean ?

2. Vinnie32109 // June 4, 2011 at 9:49 am // Reply

What That is a fake oh snap Im not going to stay im gonna fall!!!

3. Watch out!!! Amazing flightless bird coming through!

4. A brave bird,one that would risk its life for a comfortaable place to sit.Also one that has the most dangerous places to perch and a very fatal decision that is natruly avioded by any smart people.

5. GET OFF!!! GET OFF!!!! NOW!!!!!

6. Why does that warning label say that this is a ladder? The house seller said that this was a house. Darn…I got cheated again.😦

7. YIKES!! There is a HUMONGOUS great dane down there and it is looking VERY hungry😮

8. okay..don’t panic and don’t look down.Oops! I looked down…SHRIEK!

9. Unknown to most Americans, OSHA has been quietly training a flock of vicious parakeets to enforce its workplace safety regulations.

10. Heed the warning! I’ll peck anyone who steps on my perch.

11. What kind of cage is this?

12. obi-wan-kenobi-dude1 // June 3, 2011 at 10:50 am // Reply

Maybe i should call 911, oh, wait, i forgot my cell phone.DRAT!!!

13. WEBELOS 34 // June 3, 2011 at 10:42 am // Reply

I DID THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

14. ferraridude // June 3, 2011 at 7:57 am // Reply

Are you remodeling my cage? Sweet! But I can fly away any moment since I’m on this ladder and be free.

15. Marioboy57 // June 3, 2011 at 4:58 am // Reply

Hey guys look at the funny joke on the ladder

16. Bird: I’m the dangerous.Heh Heh.Don’t step on me or you’ll lose your balance.

17. Bird: I’m the danger. Heh Heh.

18. obi-wan-kenobi-dude1 // June 2, 2011 at 8:45 pm // Reply

I wish i brought my nintendo up here, because i am soooooooo bored !

19. 3dsmaniac1010 // June 2, 2011 at 8:26 pm // Reply

“Mom! Look how high I am! I can see our house,school,the library,Dad,…Hey!theres a cracker over there!!”

20. Hey, I thought rules were meant to be broken.

21. Coolest kid // June 2, 2011 at 7:53 pm // Reply

I can fly silly!

22. I THOGH I SAW A PUTTY TAT

23. commentKing // June 2, 2011 at 5:59 pm // Reply

if i fall i can fly.human cant do that.me am POWER-FULL.

24. Thejokesman // June 2, 2011 at 4:40 pm // Reply

“Fall off something this close to the ground? Ya right! I sleep on a power line!”

25. Maybe i should call 911 ,oh i dont have a phone, DRAT!!!!