Write a funny caption for this comic

What’s going on in this picture? What is Pedro doing and what is he thinking?

If you can think of a funny caption for this comic, just post it in the comment form at the bottom of this page. After we approve it, your funny caption will be on this page for everyone to read.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

27 Comments on Write a funny caption for this comic

1. I’ve heard of susprise-in-a-can gags, but this is ridiculous!

2. it’s my dead alfalfa BACK FOR REVENG !

3. I’ve been so sad since my last pet died, and now I have you:)

4. hey mario

5. Survival Geek // October 10, 2011 at 10:41 am // Reply

I have to eat that!!! I would much rather NOT eat!

6. OMG!!! What happened to my alfalfa can?!

7. WOW!,it grew faster than I thought it would.

8. MonkeyMan101 // October 9, 2011 at 10:11 pm // Reply

That’s who was eating all my microwavable alfalfa in a can. I Should’ve known. I sure do have to inspect my food more often.

9. I realy should stop watching TRASH MONSTERS!!!

10. This milkshake sure uses alot of bananas…
    can i have this recipie??

• ummmm…sure, but ask yourself this first:
      did you look a little bit closer… its not a banana, its your last weeks lunch.

11. I don’t think I want an alfalfa milkshake anymore!

12. Ultimate Kuja IX // October 9, 2011 at 5:08 pm // Reply

This is why you’ve never seen a picture of the Boss before.

13. BEWARE THE WEIRDOS FROM ANNOTHER PLANET

14. So that’s what the fertilizer does!

15. ok i set the transporter on the wrong setting.(living bannana world)

16. thing:im plantzilla. pedro;i don,t care can you make alfalfa drinks?

17. uhhhhh, ordep, what is that!

18. is THIS my hamburger

19. Funnymaster // October 9, 2011 at 9:01 am // Reply

Ahhhhhh!! An alien rabbit, you are alien rabbit right?

20. i swore it said spagetti on the can!!!!

21. urp. the alfalfas are coming back to me! nope just an odd plant with eyes

22. Alfalfa, why have you betrayed me? (sob) WHY?????!!!!!!

23. the blubber king // October 8, 2011 at 7:03 pm // Reply

You know… Not many people see a banana peel with eyes hanging out of a can.

24. So much for my garden.

25. darth paper // October 8, 2011 at 2:14 pm // Reply

I hope I am just seeing things!