Write a funny caption for this comic

What’s going on in this picture? What is Pedro doing and what is he thinking?

If you can think of a funny caption for this comic, just post it in the comment form at the bottom of this page. After we approve it, your funny caption will be on this page for everyone to read.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this comic

1. Macguyver 123 // November 6, 2011 at 12:51 pm // Reply

I’ve heard of canned pearls, canned bread, even canned cans but this has gone too far.

2. Alright, where did I put the salt?!?!

3. Hi boss! Would you mind getting out of my can?

4. Hey! That was my last alfalfa smoothie! Wait `till the cantina hears about this!

5. Ordep, have you been messing with my alfalfa again?

6. darn,I told the delivery guy to get me alfalfa

7. (life before death)

8. chicken festival at target // November 2, 2011 at 5:40 am // Reply

UH IS THIS AN ALFALFA MILKSHAKE I HAVE ABSOULUTLEY NO IDEA?!

9. ok I know my life is weird but whats this?

10. Sharpshooter // November 1, 2011 at 4:07 pm // Reply

This is definitely an EPIC FAIL plant

11. Awesomeperson144 // October 31, 2011 at 10:47 pm // Reply

Okay, that’s just WRONG!

12. Um… you need a tissue or something?…

13. Why did I leave my food outside. Oh wait. It’s the boss

14. note to self: dont leave hay in the sun with toxic waste

15. So that’s what happens when you leave alfalfa outside for a week.

16. hmmmmm!!!!!!!!!! dinner

17. Borntofail97 // October 30, 2011 at 3:37 pm // Reply

I didn’t think that plant I bought at the intergalactic 99 cents store would turn out that way!

18. IKilledKenny2468 // October 30, 2011 at 12:37 pm // Reply

THAT’S ALAFFA ON YOUR PLANET!!!???

19. IKilledKenny2468 // October 30, 2011 at 12:35 pm // Reply

THAT’S AN ALEIN!!!???

20. This is soo not my Alfalfa. Maybe it’s an alien delicacy? Or an alien? I mean-Help!

21. what the heck is that but,thatis not alfalfa.

22. what a strange looking milkshake!

23. who left my milkshake out in the sun to long

24. jack sparrow // October 29, 2011 at 5:08 pm // Reply

oh well this is what the scouts wanted, a picture of the boss and me.

25. I already told you, NO AUTOGRAPHS!!!

1 14 15 16 17 18 25