Write a funny caption for this comic

What’s going on in this picture? What is Pedro doing and what is he thinking?

If you can think of a funny caption for this comic, just post it in the comment form at the bottom of this page. After we approve it, your funny caption will be on this page for everyone to read.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this comic

1. This is what hapens when you leave corn soup out for a year

2. poke'dude 123 // December 22, 2011 at 8:21 pm // Reply

WHY IS IT CRAWLING…IT SAID ALFALFA SOUP ON THE CAN?!?!?

3. friendlywebelo142 // December 21, 2011 at 4:41 pm // Reply

I told you, Boss, aliens are invading the planet in cans! Ha!

4. And I was about to eat that??? It said canned corn!!!

5. And I was about to eat that??? It said canned spagettii!!!

6. darn my alalfa soup came alive again securety

7. Uuuuhhhhhh… usually hobos live in a box and ask people to put money in their can.

8. On this episode of Cooking with Pedro, we will learn how to make banana with eyeballs!

9. I hate intergalactic alfalfa soup

10. it’s a banana with eye balls, RUN FOR YOURE LIFE ,and somebody get me another milkshake

11. Hit the can?! I got that phrase wrong again!

12. That does it…no more infomercial products for me.

13. super flaming dino // November 30, 2011 at 4:36 pm // Reply

HE ATE ALL THE SOUP WARN THE PIZZA MAN

14. Hello are you up there? Its time to go!

15. Fun E. Scout Boy // November 28, 2011 at 3:22 pm // Reply

That thing is CREEPY! They should put that thing in the science lab!

16. OK, I think the boss is trying to kill me with a living bannanna

17. Oh thats whats in my afalfa milkshake

18. I knew I shouldnt have eaten that burrito

19. Aliens. They’ll imigrate here by any means possible.

20. AnonymousBoysLifefan // November 21, 2011 at 7:42 pm // Reply

Ah my alfafa is alive i ordered cooked alfafa not alive! I no i will call the police hello is this the polies good i am in my bed room and there is alfafa in my kitchen that is alive no i am not crazy…hallo hallo?

21. Oversized-Weasel // November 18, 2011 at 11:06 pm // Reply

Wow, I guess I’ll NEVER eat canned foods again.

22. No, I ordered UNcooked shrimp

23. My worst mail delivery yet.

24. boss – socks + charm + can = that thing