Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-500×300.jpg

What’s going on in this picture? Why is that chipmunk sniffing the water jug? What is he thinking or saying?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

Thanks to Troop 125, Commack, N.Y., for providing the photo.

1,034 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. drink it then store nuts in it!!!!

2. getting thirsty

3. WATER!!!!! GLORIOUS WATER!!!!!! ( tears of joy )

4. HEY GET A CUP!!!

5. m.rcoolawesome // August 18, 2014 at 11:36 am // Reply

Hey,chipmunks need water tooooooooo!

6. can someone please press the button? Thank you.

7. WillyWonka // May 22, 2014 at 4:19 pm // Reply

It’s Lemonade Yesss!

8. no its not fair now people have chipmunk proof water dispensers! i cant hit the button and drink at the same time!

9. run, run to the water

10. I hope this is liqued nut!

11. *sniff* oooooo gatoraid

12. He didn’t have a bottle.

13. …thirsty…

14. steaklover // June 1, 2013 at 6:41 pm // Reply

Hmmm… I think, sniff sniff, I smell, water. blech. I was hoping for something morelike lemonade or Almond milk.

15. zombie-man // May 9, 2013 at 4:41 pm // Reply

ooh,water!

16. The Black Flag // April 12, 2013 at 9:43 pm // Reply

All chipmunks must wash hands

17. Water ‘ I need water !

18. i hope this is better than the last one

19. how do you do this

20. I can’t push the button and drink at the same time!!!!!

21. Wait for it …
    Wait for it…

22. tony hawk fan // November 4, 2012 at 9:01 am // Reply

please…….dont……..let………this……..one………be………empty………im………thirsty…………..yay its not empty!

23. where did all the Gatorade go?

24. Broncoboy#2 // August 6, 2012 at 11:52 pm // Reply

now how am i goin to fit my food in my new house?

25. look! It’s my lifetime supply of water, but what language is the manual in?

26. yay lemonade.

27. your real name // June 5, 2012 at 6:06 pm // Reply

I hope they didn’t drink all the cherry koolaid

28. fishingxprt // March 25, 2012 at 11:35 am // Reply

this is delicious. i hope the don’t catch me!

29. fancymocha64 // February 24, 2012 at 4:12 pm // Reply

I saw the kids work this thing, hmm now how did they do it?

30. i’ve seen the humans work this thing… now, just for that button…

31. does this have nut juice?

32. 20 years in the dessert can change you