Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this raccoon doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “spinachi718” for this great photo. Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. General Coon (yawn) reporting…to…zzzzzzzzzz….

2. “I feel like a bag of trash”.

3. Squirrelfan // April 25, 2012 at 4:15 pm // Reply

Gosh! I just wanted a midnight snack!

4. Ugh!!! What a party! So glad to be home. I’m soooooo tired!

5. Just a little farther… it better be food insted of trash this time.

6. Mr. Munchburger // April 25, 2012 at 1:37 pm // Reply

It’s not a smart idea for you to put your fancy brie cheese and caviar right next to a starving raccoon! I bet you will be mad once you find out that THIS RACCOON WAS NOT A CUTE ANIMAL BUT A STARVING ONE!

7. Where is the dog?

8. Just a little bit farther….

9. Jesusfreak14 // April 24, 2012 at 11:32 pm // Reply

I’m just “hanging” around

10. sorry,people. i shouldn’t of been stealing your stuff. ummmmm….. a little help here?

11. man,i was aming for the trash bag, but theres always tomarrow night

12. Go away werewolf

13. Garchythearcher // April 24, 2012 at 5:09 pm // Reply

It seems the easter racoon has been forgotten…

14. animalman10 // April 24, 2012 at 4:22 pm // Reply

uh-oh. I think that family is going coon huntin’

15. Hermanator // April 24, 2012 at 3:28 pm // Reply

Just…one…more…bite…

16. help me there’s a dog down there!!!!!

17. usmcsniper // April 24, 2012 at 7:33 am // Reply

To much trash for me time for nightynight good night.

18. My life is sooooo tough. Why do the humans make it so hard to get to the food?

19. They don’t pay me enough for my old job….. so now I get my own food:)!

20. Look at me guys, I’m a Ninja!

21. idontknow1 // April 23, 2012 at 4:25 pm // Reply

{in astrailin accnet} look its the common trash bag

22. it’s just like the wise man says: Once you get up, there is no way down. I am going to take a nap as long as i am up here.

23. help the dog was eating

24. “Show me the money”

25. Nobody move or the food gets it!