Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this raccoon doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “spinachi718” for this great photo. Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. Nothing like a good night’s sleep after a big meal.

2. Seems that those people definitely aren’t Scouts…they fail to realize that bears have nothing on a raccoon’s agility!

3. Crazy person // April 27, 2012 at 3:34 pm // Reply

I’m stuck!!!!!!!! Oh shiny pink thing. I’m stuck!!!!!!!!

4. My mom once told me: “Be a raccoon, not a sleepy head.”, but did I listen, NO!

5. clowningaround // April 27, 2012 at 3:25 pm // Reply

Boy, I knew that I shouldn’t have signed up for the “Big Apple Circus”.

6. two humans baged who many more till i take over the world?

7. “Don’t get bit by the dogs”

8. Raccon 101- tips for hanging trash

9. I’d say those people definitely aren’t Scouts…they fail to realize that bears have nothing on a raccoon’s agility!

10. If only I could use the force to help me get the food.

11. never knew raccons could climb did you.

12. Percy Jackson // April 26, 2012 at 7:27 pm // Reply

Gangsta raccoon how you doing

13. Willie G'ster // April 26, 2012 at 6:47 pm // Reply

This is agent ‘Coon to base… ‘Coon to base… We have infiltrated the main gate and are proceeding on to the food

14. Shadow Master X // April 26, 2012 at 6:29 pm // Reply

Not so coon proof NOW are you?

15. Just hanging around then eating. And eating. And eating. Thats all.

16. Indianajones2230 // April 26, 2012 at 6:13 pm // Reply

(Indiana Jones music plays in background) With his wip-cracking stealth, he made past the scouts, now the food is his!!!!! Indiana Racoon has success! (If it’s not oatmeal again!)

17. Mattman194 // April 26, 2012 at 6:00 pm // Reply

Curses for short arms!!!

18. Whoa! Too bright! The flash burns!

19. SCRAM YOU DUMB LITTLE HUMANS, this food has officially been claimed. you have no say in this matter, good night.

20. Try and snatch the pebble now, beamhoppah!!

21. Agent Raccoon, sneaking up on the evil bag full of TWEATS!!!

22. well looks like I need to practice my target shooting a little more

23. “This is like a day at the spa except this place looks like a zoo”!

24. Sackboy2000 // April 25, 2012 at 7:20 pm // Reply