Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this raccoon doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “spinachi718” for this great photo.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

41 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. you know puting my victims in sacks and hanging them just isn’t as fun any more

2. U are just having a dream. Just go back to bed…..

3. I am a gummy bear! // January 13, 2017 at 10:22 am // Reply

so much for my food!

4. I am a gummy bear! // January 13, 2017 at 9:57 am // Reply

AWWE, at last

5. This is the life

6. waiting for evry one to go to bed to eat this bag of sweets.

7. Mom took my spot down there. SO I AM SLEEPING IN THE ATTIC! (Man, it stinks in here…)

8. now my food is protected from bears. And people!

9. TravelByTrain // November 25, 2016 at 4:41 pm // Reply

Here we see a trash panda in its natural habitat.

10. Sorry l was just taking a nap!!!!

11. I am a clothes bandit

12. karatemastero // November 6, 2016 at 12:19 pm // Reply

raccoons need a gymnastics league

13. DrewTheDude // June 20, 2016 at 3:10 pm // Reply

You may have gotten it from the bears, but not from me! If only I can reach it…

14. Just chillin’.

15. awesomegamer57 // February 25, 2016 at 7:25 pm // Reply

Sup bro? just chillin.

16. Ugh… Ate… too much. Come back in about… 30 minutes. THEN I can… run away… from you.

17. he’s smuggling food like the raccoon in Over the Hedge.😬

18. uh uh uh.ho ho ho! merry cristmas!

19. You can’t get meeee!

20. Safe from the bears but not me. I can eat all night.

21. Safe from the bears but me. I can eat all night.

22. lazy tuesday

23. Operation clothesbag is now in place.Do you read?

24. Blarghalienscout101 // September 23, 2015 at 8:39 pm // Reply

at last… i found pedro’s secret eating spot!

25. “Whare is my UNDERPANTS?”

26. OW! Must get close!!!!

27. I cant make it!!!!

28. cool guy gamer // August 12, 2015 at 4:00 pm // Reply

just a bit … more…

29. Drop the bomb’s!

30. me awesome // June 19, 2015 at 6:32 pm // Reply

can’t .. quite .. Reach!!!

31. smelly ellie // June 13, 2015 at 1:51 pm // Reply

I got up here, but now how do I get to the food?

32. If I lay here a while, maybe i’ll turn in to one. YIKES!!!

33. Peanut Man // April 13, 2015 at 8:38 pm // Reply

“GAH! He caught me AGAIN!”

34. Thekingofdorks // April 12, 2015 at 2:25 pm // Reply

I’ll hide up here ’till the humans leave and we can steal some food!

35. history buff // January 8, 2015 at 11:28 am // Reply

Hey bro,wanna chill?

36. Animal Jamal // December 30, 2014 at 3:56 pm // Reply

I’ll get to that leaky faucet right away, honey. -wife walks away- Right after this show.

37. Yes Mom!!! I just packed for camp!!! ( HA!!! As if I’m going!!)