Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this raccoon doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “spinachi718” for this great photo. Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

26 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. jefftherev // July 25, 2012 at 8:15 am // Reply

Open da bag! I don’ got no thumbs!!

2. I hope those darn bears don’t come back.

3. joethedude // July 24, 2012 at 12:55 pm // Reply

ugh

4. It’s hard being me.

5. Black Dragon // July 23, 2012 at 7:50 pm // Reply

Forget trees, this is the life.

6. I know this is hard for bears, but it must be easy for me.

7. Uh oh. They’re on to me!

8. Crud, its the fuzz! Run Bob, run!

9. Mommy! Help me get down!

10. Whoa, I am tired! Hanging bear bags looks a lot easier in the handbook.

11. i cant believe i climbed all this way and i STILL cant reach those trash bags!

12. nap time on trash

13. Scout: I have good news and bad news about the “bear” bags we hung up last night.
    Scoutmaster: How about the good news?
    Scout: No bears got into the food.

14. Shadow Master X // July 16, 2012 at 4:59 pm // Reply

That climb up here was exhausting! *yawn* I think I’ll take a little nap up here…

15. tomcat treeclimber // July 12, 2012 at 9:19 pm // Reply

dude you think i could hang out with theses guys

16. A nap and a buffet all-in-1.

17. sonic14305 // July 6, 2012 at 2:11 pm // Reply

rock a bye baby little raccoon

18. Great! Now all I need is a bathroom…

19. Mr. Person Dude // July 5, 2012 at 10:57 am // Reply

Please turn off the lights… it’s not lke I’m trying to steal your food or anything…

20. They can’t hang me up!

21. girlscout // July 2, 2012 at 9:23 pm // Reply

Hey, could you please open one of the colored sacks so I can sleep in it? Thanks.

22. girlscout // July 2, 2012 at 9:10 pm // Reply

Oh, yeah, and when you’re done with that list, could you please make me a nest?

23. I think your going to not like me!!

24. WHOA! New scout comin’ in! Oh, don’t mind me! I’m just a little racoon near your stuff, you know, I might paw through your… er, I mean..YAY! OOH! Last time was hard! Now, these new scouts did a good job giving me more time for more stuff!
    And it is all square knots they made! Happy day for me!!

25. THE FACE-HOLE // June 26, 2012 at 7:02 pm // Reply

DUDE! GET YOUR OWN ROOM! CLEARLY THIS ONE IS TAKEN, NOW LEAVE AND STEP AWAY FROM MY BAG OF FOOD, I STOLE IT MYSELF!

1 16 17 18 19 20 36