Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this hermit crab doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “photographer 7” for this great photo. Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. The Mentalist // May 24, 2012 at 7:35 pm // Reply

Whoa. My parents are really enthusiastic about eating healthy.

2. Spartan Dude // May 24, 2012 at 6:22 pm // Reply

CELERY?!?!?! I SAID A SEAWEED DIET!!!

3. honey i need the dolly this is getting a little heavy

4. A GREEN Branch????

5. At least there’s another living thing here

6. i love celery climbing

7. okay, I have the celery. Now all I need for the salad is tomato, spinach,and baked BEANS!!!!!

8. its impossible to eat this thing

9. finaly mails here!!!!! ‘cant believe it finaly came!!!!!

10. WOW!!!! WHAT A TREE!!!!!!

11. My World is all brown and tan. Aaaahhh GREEN!!!!!!!!

12. My World is all brown and tan. Aaahhhhh it’s GREEN!!!!!!!!!

13. Instead of eating fruit or wood, I’m eating Celery??????

14. CORNI NINJA // May 23, 2012 at 8:45 pm // Reply

Hey, don’t put the blame on me.To be healthy you have to eat big?

15. jennings rulez! // May 23, 2012 at 7:09 pm // Reply

Don’t forget your vegetables! Now remember, 3 to 5 servings per day.

16. How many times do I have to tell you that I’m NOT a vegitarian??!!

17. My mom always said to eat my veggies, right before I moved out.

18. II shall climb up MY FOOD,and eat it

19. waterdragon // May 23, 2012 at 5:58 pm // Reply

OK, i ordered a salad the size of a house,and all i got was a piece of celery?waiter,gimmie back the tip.

20. I need one the to survive celery no water no shelter, one stick of celery is all I need

21. HooverFrog // May 23, 2012 at 4:34 pm // Reply

Tree climbing to the extreme!

22. i wish i was fit so i could climb my tree.

23. hjoakley812 // May 23, 2012 at 3:22 pm // Reply

There…the newest addition to my lovely tanklike habitat!!!

24. Starscoutsean // May 23, 2012 at 3:04 pm // Reply

Those beans WERE Majic now I can finally escape!!:)

25. The masked crab strikes agian