Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What is this squirrel doing and what is it thinking?

Thanks to “Peanut” for this great photo. Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

26 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. Delicious, this is.

2. can’t squirrels get any peace these days

3. “Hey guys, look at me! I’m the first squirrel to ever to find treasure! Ranch!”

4. super munky 5 // February 20, 2013 at 5:44 pm // Reply

it is polite to eat nuts in a boll

5. Can I borrow some jam? And bread while you are at it?

6. what happened to the Do Not Feed The Animals sign?

7. Young sequioa // February 20, 2013 at 4:20 pm // Reply

and for my last trick i will pull a nut out of my hat

8. Im gonna dip in dip.

9. I said I wanted syrup!

10. what no rice!

11. Dad, we’re going to need more peanut butter!

12. this will be good with my new jelly-nut sandwhich

13. cocconutswag // February 20, 2013 at 7:20 am // Reply

Nobody could get me a spoon, so no criticizing me!

14. Wait, what’s this again?

15. Yum! Jelly! Now if there was only a biscuit to go with it.

16. I’ve got my butter, where’s my roll?

17. Forget the pancakes… this butter is really good!

18. Butter! They told me this was gold! Anyway, where’s the acornbread?

19. Šhręk31003 // February 19, 2013 at 7:34 pm // Reply

Why does this nut taste like… Jelly?

20. I love Pichu // February 19, 2013 at 6:36 pm // Reply

Hmm… Something is missing from this ketchup… I know! A hot dog!

21. I thought this came with a bread stick!!!

22. mezmolover01 // February 19, 2013 at 6:14 pm // Reply

Next they should make nut-butter in a cup!

23. Train fire 51 // February 19, 2013 at 6:03 pm // Reply