Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What are these animals doing and what are they thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. You win…for now

2. Cat: Ooooooooh…you just wait until I get out of here!!!!
    bird:If….if you get out.

3. minecraft maniac // June 26, 2013 at 5:51 pm // Reply

How do you think I feel when I’m always stuck in there?

4. How does the cat get its own way? With friendly purrsuasion.

5. Latinerd11 // June 26, 2013 at 2:42 pm // Reply

“If we could switch places once just once.” OPPS!

6. Bob Monkeywarts // June 26, 2013 at 2:03 pm // Reply

ya see how I’m in here? yeah it’s fun, you should try it sometime.

7. Bird: I know I took opposite day too far, but it was worth it!😀

8. Let me out! Or I won’t talk! DO YOU HERE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I think I see a putty cat but why is he in my cage?

10. thunder guy // June 26, 2013 at 7:16 am // Reply

I tink I taw a birdy tat

11. Once I get outta this cage; it`s num-num time!

12. Birdy see Birdy do Birdy laugh at you

13. Sothis is how you live bird boy

14. Look i cought a pussy cat.

15. it is funny

16. matt-o-rama // June 25, 2013 at 2:16 pm // Reply

REALLY!

17. i taught i saw a birdy i did i did see a birdy

18. Boyscout13 // June 25, 2013 at 1:59 pm // Reply

When I said I wish I was in there, I meant with YOU in it

19. HERE`S YOUR NEW PET A CANARY, UH I MEAN A CAT!

20. I tot I taw a tweetey bird

21. the tides have turned

22. I told you, Sylvester. Tweetie Bird always gets what he wants.

23. hear kitty kitty

24. Bird:Get out of my house or I will call the police.

25. Cat- You may have won the battle, but i’ll still win the war.
    Bird-:)