Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What are these animals doing and what are they thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. I’ve always wanted to be a bird!

2. darn to late

3. Herobrian // July 1, 2013 at 1:02 pm // Reply

Is opposite day over yet

4. I think I saw a tweety bird!

5. Bird:”I tawt I taw a putty tat. In a cage! Wow, tis is my wucky day!”

Cat:”Suffern’ succotash

6. looks like the claw is on the other foot, putty cat!!

7. Tom: hey Tweety how you doing? Tweety: Now you now how I feel! Tom: So when are you and Jerry getting me out of here? Grandma: I’m home….. really Tom Tweety and Jerry get out of there.

8. halfheart // July 1, 2013 at 8:44 am // Reply

cat:why do i have to be in timeout bird:cause you were attacking me

9. GhostxEagle // July 1, 2013 at 7:49 am // Reply

I thought i told you that i was smarter than you!

10. BeastlyJew92 // July 1, 2013 at 5:05 am // Reply

Bird: “Cheep Cheep”
    Cat: “Now I call you cheap!”

11. Boy opposite day sure got the best of him

12. we now see the rare catbird and Feline Feathers

13. monkey boy // June 30, 2013 at 7:04 pm // Reply

reverse

14. Now who’s stuck in the cage?

15. STUPID BIRD! YOU TRICKED ME! THERE IS NO MOUSE IN HERE!

16. I hope no one has the wrong idea.

17. Birdy is hungry for a kitty.

18. MARCUS30139 // June 30, 2013 at 3:44 pm // Reply

CAT:HI UM CAN YOU GET ME OUT BIRD:NO IT’S DINNER TIME

19. time for dinner no bird please i’m hungry cat and i want to eat you

20. Bird takes over

21. tweety. enough.

22. I tawt I taw a tweety bird…

23. dragon's friend // June 30, 2013 at 7:29 am // Reply

bird:I know times are hard on your family so here is a free home for you, your wife, and your 7 kittens.
    cat:I have never accepted free things but shall give you my penthouse for you, your wife, and your fledgling.

24. Looks like Tweety outsmarted the cat… AGAIN!

25. Please, just gimme unlock the door
    and I promise, I will NEVER try to eat you again.