Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What are these animals doing and what are they thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

27 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. oh meow

2. Jokemaster Ketchup // June 20, 2013 at 12:31 pm // Reply

First the coal mine, now this!!!

3. I tought I saw a putty tat! I did, I did saw a putty tat!!!

4. Curiosity trapped the cat.

5. (bird) who’s the the top predator now!!

6. lightning12175 // June 20, 2013 at 11:40 am // Reply

“DO NOT TEXT THIS TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!”

7. Birdie: you will do ANYTHING for a can of tuna fish, won’t you?
    Cat: stop laughing and gime the can opener.

8. Now,now,now, little birdie, just take one tinny step forward….

9. Welcome to my life, literally.

10. I love playing pretend

11. What are you looking at? I always wanted to know what is was like to be a bird so? You wanted to be the cat.

12. Am I seeing things or did we just go to a different dimension?

13. A is meeeeeeee // June 20, 2013 at 10:06 am // Reply

Step away from the cage, birdie.

14. creeper collosus // June 20, 2013 at 8:55 am // Reply

hey occupied bub

15. AwesomeScience // June 20, 2013 at 8:34 am // Reply

Mr. Feathers, if you put this on Facebook, I’ll eat you.

16. merperson1 // June 20, 2013 at 8:29 am // Reply

hey it’s halloween and i’m a bird and you’re a cat be quiet so i can licenes your cage with my name copy cat.

17. HA! How does it feel to be on the inside of the cage for once?

18. Jeff Gordon lover // June 20, 2013 at 7:30 am // Reply

“Don’t let the cat out of the cage!;)

19. so now you see the other side

20. Here, kitty, kitty…..

21. how ironic! I’m not the one in there now! Don’t think you are going to burst out of that cage!

22. Alright can you be the bird now.

23. “stupid birdsiz”

24. You can run but you cant hide……..

25. Wow! It’s a good thing that I wasn’t in there when you got in!

1 4 5 6 7 8 44