Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What are these rodents doing and what are they thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

26 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. Googlefunk360 // September 27, 2013 at 7:22 pm // Reply

Just don’t load up on the salsa guys.(seiroisly, don’t)

2. these are veggies, not candy, no wonder he gave it to us!

3. these are veggies, what are we supposed to do, eat it?

4. This is my Eagle scout project, guys!

5. Alright boys, this is why you should be prepared especially when your hungry.

6. Wow! I’m really glad that I gave up nutz and became a vegan!

7. firedude12321 // September 27, 2013 at 7:19 am // Reply

Where did we even find this? Like it’s good, but i just don’t know guys.

8. appleman // September 26, 2013 at 10:44 pm // Reply

yay, the kid left his vegies again!!!!

9. Meechgalhuquot // September 26, 2013 at 9:29 pm // Reply

Mmm… Those Scouts DEFINITELY earned their Cooking merit badge.

10. I’m so glad we have this magic dish.

11. food, glorious food! glorious_____ FOOD!

12. MarioDoesMinecraft // September 26, 2013 at 7:19 pm // Reply

Guys make sure to stuff your stomachs for hibernation!

13. where’s the ranch!

14. firedude12321 // September 26, 2013 at 5:29 pm // Reply

What a family feast!!!

15. You realize what they put in that stuff, right?…I’m not touching it.

16. Bob, quit being a hog. There’s enough for everyone.

17. dig in

18. boys a buffet dig in!

19. Crazymetalhead15 // September 25, 2013 at 9:42 pm // Reply

I’m not eating nuts! I’M A REBEL!!!

20. Dave the brave // September 25, 2013 at 7:59 pm // Reply

Hey, would you look at that a little feast! Wait! I didn’t know it was Thanksgiving! I’d better get out the decorations!

21. i wonder when Timon will get here

22. GirlScout Girl // September 25, 2013 at 6:41 pm // Reply

Yeah, washin’ my hands, washin’ my hands… What? Like you want to eat food that’s been touched by filthy rodent hands!(No offense, guys.)

23. hey, there is enough for everybody, right? STEVE!!! STOP HOGGIN’ THE DINNER,

24. scout dog 9000 // September 25, 2013 at 6:24 pm // Reply

Thanksgiving all ready?

25. Oh, come on, no dressing?