Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What is this dog doing and what is it thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

447 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. the invisible shark // February 26, 2015 at 8:44 pm // Reply

kiss me, my love!

2. I think I found my dreamboy

3. I know, I’m a dog and you’r a toy, but somehow we make in work!

4. duck: NO licking cause i just saw you licking the toilet water, i mean really, dude really? dog: awe man!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

5. this takes bathing with a rubber ducky to a whole new level

6. *smooch*

7. Okay honey!!!!! Do you want bubble bath coffee today????

8. importantgalaxy346 // November 5, 2014 at 7:31 am // Reply

“So…are you free Thursday night?”

9. Kiss me my love

10. here’s the secret I promised you. scratch my back.

11. Anonymous Again // October 14, 2014 at 10:36 pm // Reply

No Fido, I didn’t steal your bone. Some other quack must have.

12. Doctorbanana // October 8, 2014 at 9:09 pm // Reply

Hush now. Our love can never be alone. Parting is such a sweet sorrow.

13. You are the best thing that has ever happen-… Oops, never mind, the kids have bacon.

14. Can you only breathe through your mouth and that’s why it’s always open? Or what…

15. Do you see the size o’ that duck?!

16. Will you be my friend?

17. You are my one and tr- BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Ducky, will you marry me?

19. what you staring at duck

20. You “Quack me up”.

21. Staring contest! 3…..2…..1……GO!!!!!!

22. coolmanjake2012 // August 22, 2014 at 9:59 pm // Reply

lets play. c’mon c’mon c’mon. ducks.
    its like whatever I say just rolls off there backs

23. You new?

24. Why do you always have to be happy?

25. JonJonDeFluffe // August 11, 2014 at 8:05 pm // Reply

I know you have my treat.Where is she!

26. Ewww. You have baby spit on you

27. DarkDragon // July 10, 2014 at 1:20 pm // Reply

I just met you, and this is crazy. Your made of rubber, and I’m a puppy!

28. “Here comes Rubble, on the double with his new BFF.”

29. SuperRemeo // May 16, 2014 at 9:09 am // Reply

Dog: we will be best friends forever Duck: we will have a bath togeth— Dog: BATH I HAT BATHS we wont be friends

30. I hope a cross breed is pretty, ’cause this gal’s looking sweet!!!

31. The duck isn’t scared of me!

32. Aren’t you gonna kiss me.

33. NOT a boyscout // March 22, 2014 at 11:27 am // Reply

dont think about the kids.
    just live in the moment

34. Wow!! What a big ruber duck i wonder if i can race it

35. deerslayer2000 // March 15, 2014 at 12:43 pm // Reply

And they call it puppy love…

1 7 8 9