Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? Where is that elephant going and why is he following that woman?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. (Lady) I’ve got the kleenex ready.

2. Who says you can’t lead an elephant to water and make it drink

3. Mmmm! I never knew fingers smellede like peanut butter when you sneeze on them!

4. wachalopez55 // December 4, 2008 at 11:21 pm // Reply

So the peanuts are this way? you better be telling the truth, because i don’t like liars who lie about where the peanuts are!

5. But I don’t wanna go to the circus.

6. This is what I do when I forget a leash.

7. Heel, Dumbo. Heel! Good boy!

8. hello world! // December 4, 2008 at 8:49 pm // Reply

Could you scratch my nose for me because it is a little far to reach from here.

9. Wow she MUST be blind im not your guide dog you left him back there.

10. But ma’ I dpn’t wanna go to school!!!!

11. man, that person thinks that they’re so strong. but you can’t lift me.

12. boyslife reader // December 4, 2008 at 6:16 pm // Reply

Give me my peanut!!!

13. Just walkin my gigantic,wrinkly dog

14. I hate it when she loses my leash!!!!

15. Walking the elephant

16. I DID NOT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. oh, thats the spot!

18. Keyblade Masta // December 4, 2008 at 8:37 am // Reply

Ahhh…I’m putty in her hands……….

19. Maaaan!! The Naughty Corner Again!!!

20. bob the builder // December 3, 2008 at 9:29 pm // Reply

Now johnny no more splashing water at me or ill cut your nose off.

21. Hold it! I didn’t sign up for this!

22. david the terminator // December 3, 2008 at 7:34 pm // Reply

Okay! I give in! I’ll go to the vet just please, I beg you, just stop yanking my nose so I don’t have to get another trunk job.

23. Don’t let me swing my trunk or you might fly!!!!!!!!!!!

24. OUCH! My trunk is delicate

25. number 1 pokemon fan // December 3, 2008 at 6:19 pm // Reply

Excuse me, I’m taking my pet elephant for a walk.

1 10 11 12 13 14 25