Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? Where is that elephant going and why is he following that woman?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

591 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. I don’t trust you in the monkey exhibit.

2. NO DON’T LEAVE ME!!!!! YOUR THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!( sobs )

3. uh… let go of my nose I gotta sneeze.

4. Going for a massage!! They should be done in a week or two.

5. me! who else? // July 26, 2014 at 3:44 pm // Reply

Dude!!! I know you don’t want to live in a cage, but for the last time, Im not taking you home with me! sorry…

6. We are best friends for ever:)

7. Just walkin’ my pet elephant… wait,that’s not normal?

8. Ooh where are we going disney world :D

9. Who needs leashes?

10. Elephant? What elephant?

11. Ok come with me there’s a fire on 926 Main St. and the hoses have a leak.

12. So when are you getting the leash.

13. tony hawk fan // November 4, 2012 at 8:53 am // Reply

for the millionth time, IM NOT A DOG!!!

14. why walk a dog when you can walk a elephant

15. sugar freak // July 8, 2012 at 1:54 pm // Reply

Wait! I am NOT your child

16. no no no! dont put the penut in there you will ruin it

17. Hey give it back

18. time to walk the dog, er, elephant with built in leash

19. We walk dogs in the park, why not elephants!

20. follow me

21. Trunk stretch.

22. it’s a trunk, not a leash.

23. ZurdAttack // March 5, 2012 at 6:12 pm // Reply

Uh… I know we’re best friends, but I am fifteen, so STOP HOLDING MY HAND!

24. Best Friends Forever!!!

25. fluffygreenblob // January 25, 2012 at 10:20 pm // Reply

come along, sue. it’s time for school.

26. Moving peanut factory……

27. Canvas rider 13827 // December 22, 2011 at 4:23 am // Reply

Since this woman is too poor, she uses my trunk as a leash!

28. Why won’t she let me fly, there’s no mice in the sky.

29. this is what you should always do while crossing the street.

30. What am I doing? Walking my elephant, why?

31. its take ur elephant to work day

32. hey ladie, thats my nose, not a rope

33. hold my hand,were crossing the street.

34. Dragon Ball Fan // October 8, 2011 at 8:30 am // Reply

That’ll teach ya’ to shove peanuts up my nose!

35. chicks dig the elephant

36. wow why did you get an elephant… i thought it would be a mad crazy woderful idea

37. billybobjoe // August 26, 2011 at 5:44 pm // Reply

well I when’t to the pet store to bye a dog and then I saw this little fella

38. “I do say, Margret, the way you are pulling me is most undignified!!!!”

39. kingdomkat // June 28, 2011 at 11:59 am // Reply

But I dont wanna go to school!

1 10 11 12