Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What is the helicopter pilot doing and what is he thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. mr funnybone // November 9, 2013 at 7:14 pm // Reply

park rules, not my rules

2. Dark_dungeon_lover // November 9, 2013 at 6:23 pm // Reply

Man, this is REALLY pushing it!

3. what? I can’t park here? It`s not like there is a sign or anything.

4. the choppers there to enforce da law

5. *sips coffee*

Problem?

6. I think they mean cars.

7. World War Park

8. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious // November 9, 2013 at 3:04 pm // Reply

Park wherever you want. That’s the first rule in Army basic training.

9. I don’t need rule I can park were a want

10. CosmicGamer2003 // November 9, 2013 at 1:08 pm // Reply

This isn’t a helicopter…. *whistles*

11. We better not get a ticket for this.

12. why is the plain on a plain

13. bestpatrolleaderever // November 9, 2013 at 10:52 am // Reply

PARK RANGER vs. SPEC. OPS. TEAM w/ BLACK HAWK!!!! Who will win?

14. ” Muahahaha! I succeeded in disguising myself as an army pilot, so I could finally do something evil! No parking on grass,THE PERFECT START! Heh heh heh….

15. bestpatrolleaderever // November 9, 2013 at 10:50 am // Reply

With military exceptions. You don’t want to challenge a black hawk!

16. With military exceptions. Don’t challenge a black hawk!

17. Park on the grass they said. It will be fun they said

18. GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!!

19. OK, dude. Those “No parking” signs also go for aircraft.

20. Colonel Commando // November 8, 2013 at 8:17 pm // Reply

No one said anything about no HELICOPTERS parking on the grass!

21. The military is strict yet they don’t follow the rules!! I wonder

22. Let’s pretend this never happened

23. I think that only applies for cars.

24. Army pilots park wherever they want.

25. Wow, they sure are serious about those rules