Write a funny caption for this photo

Write a funny caption

What’s going on in this picture? What are those guys thinking and what just happened?

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. (guy who fell) and then it hit me.

2. (guy on the right) sssssssshhhhhhhhh he’s sleeping!

3. pengwin 231098 // August 15, 2007 at 12:14 pm // Reply

4. (GameShowHost)”Congatulations you are the last to contestents on survive frostbite.”

5. I guess it isn’t true, what they say about lightning striking in the same place twice…

6. Your right! It ISN’T comfertable!

7. (Guy with glasses) OK, WHO’S BEEN PLAYING EXTREME PADDLEBALL SHOWDOWN AGAIN? (Knocked down guy) That would be me.

8. Well, there goes Jeff.

9. thinkguy33 // July 22, 2007 at 3:29 pm // Reply

its all fun until people get shot with an air rifle. (kid in glasses) well, i wonder were they GOT the rifle. (kid with finger)

10. I think he is shooting at US !!!!

11. tyranitar master // July 15, 2007 at 8:14 pm // Reply

the right guy thinking maby i should play dead so the othe guy gets shot in sted of me tehe

12. Soooo… Bill and Jimmy think they’re related to monkeys.

13. scoutleader // July 13, 2007 at 12:04 pm // Reply

This is the longest training session we have ever had to sit through.

14. So, the signs of hypothermia are…uh…help me out, Bob, I gotta learn this for the First Aid merit badge. Oh!! No, Bob, I think collapsing isn’t the first sign of hypothermia.

15. drummer1031 // July 10, 2007 at 4:42 pm // Reply

so is this how we’re all going to end up or did u just lay a SBD (SILENT BUT DEADLY)

16. blakjak63 // July 9, 2007 at 8:17 pm // Reply

hhhmmmmm… did they get into that poison squirrel feed anyway?hhhhhmmmmm…….

17. I Like Pi(e) 2000 // July 6, 2007 at 9:27 pm // Reply

The case of the killer snowball

18. look snowangels!

19. awesomeman // July 5, 2007 at 6:13 pm // Reply

I think they had some bad breath,because dang look at them

20. coolastheycum // July 4, 2007 at 2:42 pm // Reply

sorry sir but they were getting annoying.

21. The President // July 3, 2007 at 3:55 pm // Reply

the first ever case of a snowball driveby

22. The President // July 3, 2007 at 3:55 pm // Reply

The firts ever case of a snowball driveby

23. Anonomous // July 3, 2007 at 3:54 pm // Reply

Little did they know, they would soon be the next victims.

24. the_burninator // July 1, 2007 at 11:49 am // Reply

Sadly It was not until their friends were shot that Privates Cooper and Smith realized they were under enemy fire.

25. Are you sure there was poison in those tacos we ate befor…