Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is that monkey doing, and what is it thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. “…… And my words of wisdom are to NEVER, EVER shave! Remember it well!”

2. chicken-tenderson // June 23, 2009 at 5:35 pm // Reply

Uh, mom, about that barber…

3. @@@@@@@@@@ // June 23, 2009 at 5:19 pm // Reply

4. I’m never buying another bottle which says INSTANT MOUSTACHE MAKER

5. dartboy668 // June 23, 2009 at 4:51 pm // Reply

I’ve been waiting forever for this cage to arrive

6. mr. monkey maddness // June 23, 2009 at 10:22 am // Reply

i need a partner for “dancing with the apes”!!!

7. When i was a little boy… uh-oh… i forgot what i was going to say i guess i really am getting old.

8. Is this photo shoot over yet becausethis my chin is really starting to itch with this cotton on my face.

9. Im not going to that barber any more.

10. bob with a afro // June 21, 2009 at 7:47 pm // Reply

Honey, where is my shaving cream?

11. If I’m 19 now I would hate to know what I’d look like when I’m 100.

12. I thought i used shaving cream this morning!

13. I must have grown this beard when i was sleeping! I never knew monkeys grew beards!

14. I just need a large rubber nose, a black pair of glasses, and a pair of black eyebrows and then I have the perfect disguise!

15. monkey madness // June 21, 2009 at 10:48 am // Reply

Attack of the space monkeys from Pluto:part 2

16. monkey madness // June 21, 2009 at 10:46 am // Reply

Now this is what I call Monkey Madness!

17. monkey madness // June 21, 2009 at 10:44 am // Reply

Now kids to be good little children and get a lot of presents on Christmas Eve you have to give Santa Paws all the bananas you have!

18. monkey madness // June 21, 2009 at 10:41 am // Reply

GRUNT! Now I’m a boar!

19. monkey madness // June 21, 2009 at 10:38 am // Reply

Great now I’m santa paws!

20. My wife is right,I need to trim my beard…

21. fratbloo-fratbloo // June 20, 2009 at 3:30 pm // Reply

Would you like to talk to the monkey of wisdom?

22. joey456579098 // June 19, 2009 at 3:37 pm // Reply

I’m father time for halloween!

23. To himself “Now I know what lincoln felt like on a bad hair day”

24. Umm… No, I didn’t get into the Crisco. Err.. why did you ask?

25. ez come ez go // June 18, 2009 at 8:29 am // Reply

I think I’m going to need a better costume for Halloween!