Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-500

What’s going on in this picture? What is that monkey doing, and what is it thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. who cares? // June 25, 2009 at 9:53 am // Reply

Hey! Where did my mouth go?!?!?!

2. Snickerwalrus65 // June 25, 2009 at 7:02 am // Reply

All I wanted were some whiskers!

3. Dude, I seriously should consider shaving.

4. newscout9274 // June 24, 2009 at 10:25 pm // Reply

i should have listened to my dad and not drink the hair growth bottle.now i look older than my dad and his dad.

5. psst mom can you get that camera out of my face

6. Bucko the Funkee Munkee // June 24, 2009 at 7:02 pm // Reply

Ok, which one of you guys stole my shaving cream?

7. I need to shave

8. oh man the pizza man is not coming

9. Eh?! what was that sonny?!

10. I know this is a good place for nesting however,I prefer if you birds live somewhere else other than my beard

11. Woah, when I told the hairstylist to give me some hair, I really underestimated his abilities.

12. Here! I’ll throw down my beard so you can climb up and save me!

13. YES! now I can enter that beard competition against dad!!!

14. I may be old and hairy but i can still play games!!!

15. I think I ate too much of that banana-flavored cotton candy:)

16. aibohphobia // June 24, 2009 at 2:07 pm // Reply

wanted: zz tops fan, last seen at zoo,likes monkeys

17. Oh, that’swhy your not supposed to drink the hair grow juice. Don’t blame me, it smells like chocolate!

18. Should I get a trim, ornot have drank that beard growth harmone

19. Honey, will you come braid my beard? I finally think its long enough.

20. hey mom why do you say I have to be 30 to get a mostache

21. Harry Potter // June 24, 2009 at 7:23 am // Reply

If my beard grows any longer I could make rope out of it. And then, being the evil monkey I am I will create carnage over the whole Earth, creating World War 7! Or is it World War 3? Man, I time travel too much…

22. Empoleon88 // June 24, 2009 at 6:38 am // Reply

The spiders on the other side taught me to do this.

23. to be or not to be // June 23, 2009 at 11:45 pm // Reply

time to make everyone around me uncomftirble

24. ahem,ahem,AHEM, {trying to get everyones attention} has anybody seen me shavin supplies.

25. HEY!!! Get that camera away from me! Oh, no. This is NOT good for my image.