Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-500

What’s going on in this picture? What is that monkey doing, and what is it thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

1,034 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. Grandpa!!!!

2. cookiemonster1 // September 29, 2014 at 6:34 pm // Reply

in my day, kids RESPECTED monkeys!

3. Honey! Where’s my razor?!!!

4. sensei Monkey will teach you to be a ninja.

5. YOU STINK // May 4, 2014 at 9:10 am // Reply

just because I’m a monkey doesn’t mean I can’t enter the wacky mustache competition

6. Anybody knows where the barber is?

7. Geico insurance // April 22, 2014 at 12:55 am // Reply

Mustache monkey!

8. my stash is about 99.99% of my body wight

9. heree heree, in ye olden days your beard should smartness

10. Ho ho ho merry christmas

11. Who are you calling OLD!?!?!?!?!?

12. Mad hatters son // November 5, 2013 at 7:20 pm // Reply

Meet Gandalf of the monkey middle earth.

13. Hey, like my mustache?

14. the last of the wisemen

15. so this is what the dragon meant when he said “merlin this is your destiny it is yours and yours alone to fullfill”

16. 50 years and countin

17. Whats wrong with it its just a mustache

18. Lord Spiral // July 26, 2013 at 11:05 am // Reply

You were wise to seek my counsel mustache-less one.

19. leonardo1294 // July 23, 2013 at 4:12 pm // Reply

zoo you like it?

20. Please don’t stare at my moostache

21. commander4 // June 20, 2013 at 7:48 pm // Reply

still cant find my shaving blade

22. does this hair make my face look big

23. gmod look it up // May 19, 2013 at 1:37 pm // Reply

do you like my stash

24. i ams so smart!

25. I mustache you question but i’ll shave it for later

26. YES! now all I need is big eyebrows and I can be just like my neighbor Mrs.baboon!

27. I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees.

28. if i still need a shave a million years i will steal your shaving cream